Dharma praise!
Hi!

I just wanted to send a great big Thank You to all of you involved in making xbmc such a wonderful piece of software. I've been using it since the old xbmp-days and seeing how nice Dharma is working is a real thrill and a testament to how far you've come. Great job!

I'm looking forward to see what the future of xbmc might hold!

//Magnus, Stockholm
I wish I could thank the entire team personally. It is the best program I have ever used. I'm in my media room 90% of my life, and xbmc is the center of it all.

Thanks so much guys!
Chiming in...

I've only been using XBMC for a couple weeks now, but am wondering how I got by on my old HTPC without this awesome program. Thanks a bunch, developers!

And yeah, Dharma is awesome. I liked the non-beta version, for sure, but there's something about Dharma that just seems smoother. Looking forward to the updates. Big Grin
Have no fear, TreyisRad, pretty much the entire team reads these threads. They hear and appreciate the words.
I couldn't agree strongly enough.

My Acer Revo 3600 is running the Dharma beta and I have the iPlayer plugin and it's all working brilliantly, even my wife loves it and she's no gadget freak.

I've just donated to show my appreciation, keep up the great work Smile
I agree, this is a fantastic project and Dharma is awesome! XBMC is so good now, I don't know how anyone could think of building a HTPC without it!
I've been through hardware media streamers' hell until I decided to toss it and go for a HTPC solution. The biggest issue with the hardware streamers was that you don't feel like you have any influence on improving the product. Especially as a former developer when you know something about coding you'd like to help but it's futile. So it all changed with XBMC and their very active open source community. I have contributed through the forum and trac (bug reports, enhancement requests, patches) and I'm pleased to see that a lot of my work helped (however little) to improve the quality of XBMC.
This is one of the best open source product I've ever seen, and I hope people will keep supporting it like today.
Yes! This is a fantastic piece of software, and much thanks to the developers.
Yes you are right ... and I guess soon comes beta2

[swiss-army-knife]: [GUIlog] Release xbmc : [10.0-beta2 r33678M]

The release I builded yesterday allready comes as BETA 2

A big thank you to all testers and developers of this fantastic media center software
Hear hear!
I too went from various "media players" , was mostly disappointed by them, decided to build an HTPC, and came across XBMC, the rest is ...history.

XBMC......it REALLY kick's the Llama's @ss !! Nod
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Agreed. Can never say it enough. Been in the HTPC game for a long time and what you guys stand for is top notch. Nothing comes close to XBMC. Wish I had XBMC many many years ago using myHTPC or Meedio haha
linuxluemmel Wrote:Yes you are right ... and I guess soon comes beta2

[swiss-army-knife]: [GUIlog] Release xbmc : [10.0-beta2 r33678M]

The release I builded yesterday allready comes as BETA 2

A big thank you to all testers and developers of this fantastic media center software

Beta2 has not been tagged or released. As soon as a release is done we bump the version strings in the branch. As soon as we release beta2, the version in Dharma branch will become "beta3".

TheUni
theuni Wrote:Beta2 has not been tagged or released. As soon as a release is done we bump the version strings in the branch. As soon as we release beta2, the version in Dharma branch will become "beta3".

TheUni

I downloaded r33778 from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/ this morning, it was marked beta2.
It's gone now.

Am I one of the few happy ones or should I uninstall it before my laptop explodes? Laugh

[edit]
nevermind, I got it from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/ Blush
Beta 2 will be out as soon as it's sanity tested. It's tagged, built and ready to go otherwise Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Is there any plan on how many betas of Dharma will be released?

I know its done when its done, but I just would like to imagine how long it could take till final Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma praise!0