How to scrape a TV Special
I have a custom-made DVD with MTV's Beastieography. I can't figure out how to scrape it. Its on IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450245/

I named the folder with the DVD files 'Beastieography'. I can't scrape it in either my Movies or TV folders.

I can't find it on the TVDB either.

Any tips?

Thanks
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
Why not create an account and add it to TVDB? It's an open database. I've added a bunch of really obscure TV series on there and they scrape fine in XBMC a few minutes later.
eg4190 Wrote:Why not create an account and add it to TVDB? It's an open database. I've added a bunch of really obscure TV series on there and they scrape fine in XBMC a few minutes later.

Never thought of that..although didn't know one could do that. Thanks for the reply.
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to scrape a TV Special0