Blank screen
I'm using Dharma r33324. I have the latest directX, and 10.8 ATI drivers. With DXVA2 enabled I get a blank screen with good audio.

System specs:
Win 7 professional x32
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.4GHz
4GB DDR3
MSI 785GM-E65 AM3 AMD 785G
Sapphire Radeon HD 5570 1GB 128-bit DDR3

debug log
http://pastebin.com/m8f9HXny

Thanks for any pointers
Similar problems were solved by reverting the ATI driver settings to the default values.
However, if you have the time, I'd appreciate if you could revert the settings one by one to find which one causes the problem.
This need to go in a FAQ but we don't have a developper with an ATI 5xxx to find the problematic setting.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Restoring all the settings back to default did not fix the problem. I did a little more thorough testing and found that .mp4 and .mkv are the filetypes that won't play while .avi does play.
Would like to report that the 10.9 driver out on the 15th-ish of this month seems to have fixed the problem with hardware acceleration. I still have the settings in Catalyst at the defaults.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blank screen0