• 48(current)
XBMC gets dedicated remote - Motorola Nyxboard
Thanks a lot, that got it.
So the ZoomIn and ZoomOut is pretty nice, but would it be possible to map a key to actually zoom from widescreen to fullscreen like the option in the OSD Video settings?
For example set green to zoom and yellow to normal.

At first I thought this line would achieve that - <f4 mod="shift">FullScreen</f4> <!-- Green --> but when pressed this just minimizes whatever movie I'm watching and brings me back to the list of movies.

At first I thought this line would achieve that - <f4 mod="shift">FullScreen</f4> <!-- Green --> but when pressed this just minimizes whatever movie I'm watching and brings me back to the list of movies.

EDIT* Ok so, AspectRatio does what I need it to do. Does anyone know if it would be possible to program one button to cycle through the available aspect ratios in one direction and another button to cycle through them in the opposite direction?
That would essentially give be what I'm looking for. I could then cycle back and forth as desired from Normal (widescreen) and Zoom (fullscreen). All other aspect options distort the image or shrink it and in my opinion aren't ever worth using. If this isn't possible, perhaps theres another xml file that I could edit to disable all other aspect ratios aside from Normal and zoom?
Looks fantastic, and the recent reviews of the 2nd version got me sucked in.

Ordered and shipped to Aus yesterday...

Can't wait.
(2011-04-05, 17:42)topfs2 Wrote:
dangermoose Wrote:Its just a little too expensive though! If it was around $40 then I would love it.

If thats your pricerange I'd recommend the MCE Remote. Its built with a lot cheaper technology (IR and no extra keyboard etc.). Its still a good remote but more TV oriented than this which may fit xbmc better.

I just picked up a Harmony 300i (refurb) for $16.99 on Newegg. It will handle up to 4 devices, including the MCE Remote. It handles my TV, XBMC, Roku and Tivo and all buttons are programmable. I also bought the MCE Remote too just for the IR Receiver that came with it. So far, I am extremely pleased with the Harmony remote.
is there anyway to check the remote itself, IE sn or something to confirm we have the newest version?

brought one of a member and just want to be doubly sure i have the newest version before i write this remote off. (having issues with it functioning how i want signal wise)
I absolutely love the remote in it's current state. But it's getting pretty anoying that I need to put the USB receiver in a different port every two days (or so) for it to be reconised by XBMC. Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
@Bram77 you too ? There must be a firmware issue with it. Which O/S are you on ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm on OpenElec bèta 2 (the most recent version).

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I know it happens on *Linux regularly, I wonder if it also happens for Windows users...
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

My Windows 7 sometimes forgets the USB plug so I have to disconnect it and reconnect it to have a response.
Tho windows itself seems to know something's plugged in since it make the disconnect-sound.
Same thing happens with Linux (the disconnect)... once every 2-3 days I must reconnect it otherwise it doesn't work...

(2012-04-20, 01:40)magic_merkin Wrote: Looks fantastic, and the recent reviews of the 2nd version got me sucked in.

Ordered and shipped to Aus yesterday...

Can't wait.

arrived in 7 days to Aus. Standard Royal post.

5hrs till home time!
sensational remote. No issues yet.
arghh just got my new HTPC setup and its having issues with this remote. it just comes up as "unknown Device" in windows and it sorta works for a while then just stops. its becoming a real pain in the ass.

any ideas? why is there no actual driver to download for installation?
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC gets dedicated remote - Motorola Nyxboard1