add custom items to home menu
On the skin Night you can add everything you want on home menu. I am able to do this with custum favourite.
Night > skin settings > custom home options > add custom items to home menu > custum favourite

I would like this also on Transparency. So I don't have to edit a file. Although I can imagine people want to add a video addon or source/folder on home menu, but it is not on their favourtes. So I feel that by adding your custom favourte is a workaround and not a preferred way.
you can already add custom favourites, folders/sources, addons and a lot more to the home menu in T!
i've added this to the svn version of Transparency! a long time ago (it's not available in v2.11).

sure, favourites is a workaround, but since xbmc don't allow you to do it any other way....we'll have to stick with this.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Do you mean the options on setting> skin setting > menu? But that's not what I am talking about. I want to add new items to home menu (not sub menu). I saw that on skin Night, so I was thinking you can also maybe add this on your skin. Unless I am missing something.
ah, ok i get it.
adding menu items is not possible in T!

i may add it in future versions.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add custom items to home menu0