Movie & TV Metadata
I am new to XBMC on my AppleTV but have searched everywhere to retrieve metadata for movies & TV shows. I can't find a menu item anywhere to download library info from any internet database and display it in XBMC. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Scan content into your library.

Follow this guide http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...tart_Guide
I finally figured out how to scan the library. Now, how can I have separate menu items for 'Movies' and 'TV Shows'? Also, How do I set up scrapers to scan for both Movies and TV shows located in the same folder? I'm pretty technical but this menu hierarchy is a bit much. Thanks.
the easiest way is to have 2 folders - 1 for movies and 1 for tv shows. then in the videos->files screen (where you added the source) hold the menu button down and select 'set content' from the menu. for tv shows you select tv shows and for movies you select movies...etc..

if you have all your files in folders but jumbled up, you have to set the content individually by folder.
Thanks for all the advice. I have finally figured my way around the XBMC GUI and it is great. Much more flexible than I first thought. I've got it set up just the way I want except for one thing; can I put my own .jpg images in place of the default hard drive images in the menus?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie & TV Metadata0