[ALERT]!!! Read here if you are have problems on 1.0.8.
The server that houses the skins messed up the xbt and the skin will have to be redownloaded.

Delete skin.shade from the addons folder and skin.shade1.0.8 from your addons/packages folder under your user profile.

Add the skin again and it should work fine.

Sorry for the confusion, hopefully this was a one time problem.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:...and skin.shade1.0.8 from your addons/packages folder under your user profile.

I did delete the skin.shade folder, but cannot find the above. where is it located?

at the moment, it still crashes at the splash screen
Jason

ps, i'm obviously a noob, so thanks for your patience...
no problem,

*Turn on hidden files and folders*
go to c:\documents and settings\username\application data\roaming\xbmc\addons and delete skin.shade

then c:\documents and settings\username\application data\roaming\xbmc\addons\packages and delete skin.shade

Windows 7:

c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons
and delete skin.shade

c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\packages and delete skin.shade
gaaahh... app data. thats the ticket. thanks alot for the help. i will be playing with Shade quite a bit, so i will help all i can with finding all the bugs and maybe adding some feature requests. I wish i was smarter so i could actually help with everything.
Keep up the good work!
Jason
Sorry for that. This was my fault, nothing to do with igotdvds. Script on the backend failed. It has been fixed, and shouldn't happen again.

TheUni
theuni Wrote:Sorry for that. This was my fault, nothing to do with igotdvds. Script on the backend failed. It has been fixed, and shouldn't happen again.

TheUni

No sweat Uni, when you get a chance could you pull the GIT again, I submitted a request, I just want the users to have the right files. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALERT]!!! Read here if you are have problems on 1.0.8.0