Need to Seperate source loaction movies
Smile 
OK... first off, i'm new here and very new with XBMC.

I've been playing around with the settings trying to familerize myself with XBMC. For some time now, i've been using the Video menu to get to my movies. THe video menue allows me to view it on a folder/source basis.
Unfortunately, there are limitation on how many views you can have. For instance, showing the plot and cast. the same views as the movie menu has.

Now when i go to the movie menu it shows everything, all vidoes regardless which subfolders they're in. I have a Kids movie folder with 100 + Disney movies that i don't want to see.

So my question is.... is there a way to create a seperate menu item on the home screen for Movies and Kids movies... and have them point to a specific location/source.

or when i go into the Movies menu, is there a way to create a sub menu for kids movies only and other Non kids movies?

any help would be great.
You could use smart playlists, but that isn't ideal. Better yet use profiles http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Profiles

Set one up for you and the other for the kids. Include / exclude the relevant sources in each profile
THanks. I"ll the profiles a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to Seperate source loaction movies0