XBMC Remote Control for Android suggestions?
Not sure if this is the correct forum. But...

I'd like to have a "watched" check on the movies/episodes that have already been viewed.

Also, when playing a video from the Android, I'd like to be able to resume viewing from my previous position. Currently, the only way to do so is to navigate through your library via the arrows and pick the movie. When going through the library on the phones interface, the only option you have is "play", which starts from the beginning.

I LOVE the XBMC Android remote BTW. This plus MK Remote (mouse/keyboard) make me wonder how I ever used an IR remote and full keyboard to navigate the HTPC.
Sorry to post in your thread with suggestions but I would like the movies section to flatten the list of actors. Maybe have it open up if clicked on? When I start a movie from the app I have to scroll all the way down through the list of actors for the play button.
XmemphistoX Wrote:Sorry to post in your thread with suggestions but I would like the movies section to flatten the list of actors. Maybe have it open up if clicked on? When I start a movie from the app I have to scroll all the way down through the list of actors for the play button.

I agree with that.

To avoid that, I just do a long press on the movie title and then hit "Play Movie" instead.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Remote Control for Android suggestions?0