New Episodes in Alaska
HI there, I installed Alaska last night, and love it!! I was looking for a way to have newly added TV Episodes, which this has, but doesn't cope with adding a new series to the media Centre or marking something as watched (as far as I can see)

Is there a way for it to show the oldest show in a season that isnt watched, and remove an episode once watched?

Thanks Smile
It will only update the list after you restart XBMC or go to Movies/TV Shows and Update Library; this is to stop to being run every single time you're on the Home screen which will slow things down.
What about limiting the showing of an entire season of a TV show for example I just got all seasons of Entourage, in the recently added I have all of those.. is there a way to have it understand 1 show, and look at the earliest unwatched episode?

I am currently catching up on Life, Entourage, Man V Food, How I met your mother and The Mentalist, I already find it hard to remember what I last watched in each show but with the new seasons starting of everything else I watch Ill struggle a bit Smile

Is there a way to "hack" it for my install to make it force an update on home screen load?

Thanks for the help, great skin.. and ultra quick response!
That's outside the control of the skin.

As for always updating simply remove this line from the Home.xml-

PHP Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(LibraryUpdated) + !Window.IsActive(musicscan) + !Window.IsActive(videoscan)</visible
I do find it annoying to have to scroll through a whole season of episodes to get to the first unwatched one (MediaPortal goes to first unseen), or am I missing a setting somewhere?

I used to see the watched eye icon on episodes that I have seen (in episode view). But now I see nothing until I hover over the episode itself.
Are we talking about the new episodes (press UP on TV Shows) on the Home screen or the list seen when entering New Episodes (press DOWN on TV Shows)?

The first will only show unwatched episodes, the second will show both unless you enable 'Watched - Hidden'.
Sorry I sort of hijacked the thread, I mean the main tvshows->TvShow->Season->Episode View
You should still see the eye icon for watched episodes - what view type are you using?
And, as I said, you can hide watched episodes.
Hitcher Wrote:That's outside the control of the skin.

As for always updating simply remove this line from the Home.xml-

PHP Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(LibraryUpdated) + !Window.IsActive(musicscan) + !Window.IsActive(videoscan)</visible

Awesome, thanks! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Episodes in Alaska0