new flags ? what do i need to do?
dl link and more info added to post above.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Thanks! That was swift.

Just one thing, the posterplus view is broken with your modUndecided

Hee is how it goes:

Any guidance would be appreciated!
line 187 play with the end=" numbers. i've aligned it so text and cover don't overlap, but keep playing till u get where u want it.

Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-310,-150" time="600" delay="2800" condition="Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart) + ![Container(55).OnNext | Container(55).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>
A bunch of thanks Zwat, _AGAIN_.

Maybe one last thing, I am trying now to put the codec images and the cover on the right side of the screen, I have tried on my own, but it seems that I am not really gifted for that sort of stuffs...
In fact what I would like to accomplish would be a mix of your mod and the one of Redd (just for the cover and plot position on the right, I am not really found of the title and font modifications in redd's).

Thanks.
JohnVee Wrote:On the second page of this thread, post #12, second pic, there is an HDTV media flag that I would like to use. I downloaded the original pack but it wasn't in there. Can somebody tell me where to find it, or if it was made by you jsm00thie, can you post it here please?

Yeah, I made some that I needed. You can download below....I also included the SD and D-theatre flags too.

Download Media Flags

I'm also working on all the studio flags. I'll upload it if I ever finish them all. (lol, it's so boring to do)

i took the liberty to color them white and making em without background. what are d-theater flag used for? the studio flags, are u coloring them blue?
Thank you for the HDTV flag!

I'm having trouble incorporating that flag into the skin. I have resized it to 102 x 76 just like the other flags in the Video Flagging folder. I'm guessing I have to do something in the xml to point to it? I've downloaded XML Notepad 2007 and opened up "IncludesCodecFlagging" from the 720p folder, but I didn't know what to do after that. Can somebody explain to me what needs to be done? Am I using the right program to open those .xml's?

To ZWAT...DTheater is a digital VHS tape..."D-VHS"
never used xml notepad 2007 so not sure how it does it. i use notepad++ to edit xml files. the tv flag code is in there, but commented out. look for tv.png and remove <!-- and --> before and after it. can also specify what it should look for to assign that flag. now it takes all tv and not just hdtv. no need to resize the flag as xbmc does that for u (i think)
Thanks for the explanation man. Looks great!
jsmOOthie .. any luck with the studioflags? can u post your flagging file if possible

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new flags ? what do i need to do?1