[DHARMA] Loading movies
I have just loaded Dharma and everything is working fine except for one thing.

Now when I load a new show it wants to down load all of the movie info off of the net. which is fine except I use Ember to scrape all of my movies and TV shows so all of the necessary fines are present in the directory.

My current file set up is one movie in folder
movies\40 Year Old Virgin, The (2005)
\fanart.jpg
\folder.jpg
\movie.nfo
\movie.tbn
\The 40-Year-Old Virgin.hddvd.M2TS
\The 40-Year-Old Virgin.hddvd-trailer.mov

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Are you sure its actually different and xbmc isn't just downloading actor thumbs which it will do unless you turn it off

Do you have "Use folder names for lookups" enabled

Either way a debug log while scanning would show whats going on Wink

BTW you don't need a folder.jpg and movie.tbn
>>X<<' Wrote:Are you sure its actually different and xbmc isn't just downloading actor thumbs which it will do unless you turn it off

Yes because when I was loading the movies I was disconnected from the net and It gave me an error "Can not connect to servers".

>>X<<' Wrote:Do you have "Use folder names for lookups" enabled

I looked and couldn't find this setting? I'm using Confluence where can I find it?

thanks
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Settings > Video > Library, "Download actor thumbs when adding to library"
Thanks, but I don't think that's what I'm looking for. What I would like is to have XBMC look in the movie directory first for all of the required info first other than going online to get it. Is this possible?

Your pressing info in file mode and you haven't scanned your movies into xbmc

You need to scan your movies first then use library mode

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...tart_Guide
I have scaned them. I use Ember Media Manger to scan all of my movies and tv shows. My folder structure is such:
>Date Night (2010)
>Date Nigth.bluray.mt2s
>Date Nigth.bluray-trailer.mov
>movie.info
>movie.tbn
>folder.jpg
So all of the info is there, but when I add it to XBMC it rescans the movie and ignores what's in the directory.
New this was coming Smile

Yes you have scanned them with ember but in order to use library mode XBMC needs to add all that info from the nfo's into its database and cache all your images

Your currently in file mode and nothing is in your database which is why when you press info it wants to look for it !

Set content on all your sources and make sure you select "Use folder names for lookups" then let XBMC scan all your movies then you can use library mode

Alternatively you could ignore this as well and stay stuck where you are Rolleyes
I finally figured out where "Use folder names for lookups" and finally got it to work.

Thanks for your help >>X<<.
Glad you got there in the end Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DHARMA] Loading movies0