Reflected text on playback on Dharma
Just wanted to report a bug I'm seeing in Dharma on my XBMC running on OS X on a 1080p LCD.

For some reason on playback on the GUI I'm seeing a reflected line of text that's upside down. This shows up when playing back music as underneath the Track line another Track line that's upside down and looks sorta like a cut off reflection at the bottom of the screen. Also, when a pop up comes up like when you press the pause button, the word paused also has a reflection, and the numbers for the time have some sort of glitching going on.

Edit: Also, the text in the lower right hand corner that shows titles and such gets cut off after very little space, even though there's plenty of extra space, and it doesn't scroll, so the cut off text is just never visible.
Can you grab a screenshot of this?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Wow, woke up my XBMC from sleep this morning, and all of the graphical glitching is gone. Reflected text and cut off text, all of it is fine now.

Man, these intermittent problems are the worst. Hopefully this was just some strange one-off glitch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reflected text on playback on Dharma0