Thanks for the launch.com script
Quote:#change this variable for your preferred bandwidth. choices are 56,128,300,768 . default is 300
bandwidth = 300
i think this could help ! to set the variable, edit your launchbrowser.py with a simple text editor, go and check line 11, set the bandwith as 128 to try if it does not hang
lowering that bandwidth to 128 did help sustain the cache, but the video and sound quality was gash. im using 300 at the moment, but its still a long way off 768 which is fine for about two minutes after which time the cache drops to 0% and my problems start. :/
this has just started happing the last week and i think maybe something is wrong with launch because before i could stream a vid at 736 with no problem then all of a sudden the cache doesnt seem to stay filled. not sure if they lost bandwidth or what. any ideas?
i had the same problem, but i just increased the cache for the internet streams in xbmc settings... now it works fine and the loading times aren't much longer.
what setting did you increase it to - ive gone to 8192, using the max tends to freeze the videos, i did find that 8192 occasional videos would still freeze and i wasnt able to watch the 'lego texas chainsaw massacre remake' which was bitterly disappointing :p
great script.. it is nice to find so many great add-ons after being away for a few months
when i load the script, i just get a black screen with white text. is there supposed to be a background?
hello
please
thank you
bye

ps: yes it is supposed to have a background
hello!
this is a one great script! what's with that loading.wmv file? when is it supposed to be shown? do i have to edit something in the launchbrowser.py?

thanks! :kickass:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thanks for the launch.com script0