XBMClive on Revo 3610 - no video
Sorry for the double post, I think I posted in the wrong place the first time Smile

I have run into a issue with my first time XBMC install. I got a Revo 3610 and connected it to my Panasonic Plasma via HDMI. When I put in the XBMCLive 9.11 cd I can boot from it, I select the first option from the boot menu (nvidia), then I see the XBMC logo animation and a "user unknown" error, then it goes blank. I left it for a few minutes thinking it was just slow to boot, but nothing after 5 minutes.

I then tried to install to the HD, and that seems to go correctly, until it reboots and I get the same issue.

I can boot to safe mode and log in as "xbmc" but not sure what to do with the text prompt.

I can plug it into a standard computer monitor via vga and it will boot all the way. Is there something I need to do to enable HDMI?

thanks
I think that the default resolution may not be supported by my TV. Is there a way to change this via keyboard shortcut?
I have now tried it on two TVs, both have the same issue. One is a Panasonic 58, while the other is an older Panasonic 42.
moving this to a support forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMClive on Revo 3610 - no video0