Black border on HD content and not able to auto start xbmc on windows start (?)
Hi i have 2 issues with my new xbmc dharma beta 2 installation.

first, if i put the xbmc shortcut from the programms menu in the auto start folder and starts windows, xbmc starts (icon in task bar are visible) but the app himself not... if i start on second time then its appears instandly(Huh

the second thing is, if i play hd content (video files 720p,1080p) i have allways a black border on the screen, the skin is on this moment smaller then else.

How can i fix this 2 issues?

thank you for any help Wink
MoPhat
To fix the first issue edit the shortcut in the Startup folder and add "-d 10" (without the quotes) to the target. That is, the target will currently be:

"C:\program Files\XBMX\XBMC.exe"

and you change it to:

"C:\program Files\XBMX\XBMC.exe" -d 10

The "-d 10" tells XBMC to pause for 10 seconds before starting. This allows time for Windows to finish starting everything else that starts up when Windows starts. You will probably be able to reduce the delay a bit. Experiment and see.

JR
Not enough info - if your on ATI it sounds like the well documented overscan issue - if running 10.8, search for 10.9a hotfix.
thank you both, that helped.

And i have disabled to automatic change the refresh on the xbmc menu Laugh

thx
MoPhat
How can i enable the automatic refresh rate changer in xbmc and set the overscan value to 0 for all refresh rates?

Yes, i have a ati 3600

thx
MoPhat
MoPhat Wrote:How can i enable the automatic refresh rate changer in xbmc and set the overscan value to 0 for all refresh rates?

Yes, i have a ati 3600

thx
MoPhat

Through the Catalyst Control Panel. Manually change to each refresh rate and change the overscan to 0.
Thank you RandomXBMCUser, i will try it Big Grin

MoPhat
that did the trick , thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black border on HD content and not able to auto start xbmc on windows start (?)0