PGS subtitles in MKVs stays on too long
it would be great if it could be put into xbmc for dharma.

it's the only thing (for me) that xbmc needs to be near as damned it, perfect.
Any update on that?

Ticket is still open, but no update if it will be included into Dharma?
Is there anyway someone could upload a executable file with the patch installed? I have no experience with code or compiling or any of that stuff. Iv'e been spending the last two days trying to install the patch but with no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Hope this will be fixed till Dharma final release, cause it's really annoying.
From http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10538:
"The proper fix from ffmpeg was applied to xbmc in r35194 by elupus. Testing is required before backporting to Dharma."

Let's test!
Will this patch solve colour issues or is it just the timing issues? my pgs subtitles appear a horrible blue colour rather than their correct one.
My pgs subs are now perfect in rc1. Thank you so much developers.
looks perfect but there seems to be some issues still. If you watch movies with pgs subtitles then you might find xbmc crashes at certain points.

I was watching the movie "Repo Men" (Japanese version) with Japanese subs and it crashed xbmc a few times. I tried it again with subtitled off and it was fine. Maybe a problem with ffmpeg.
I still have trouble with Avatar subtitles on RC1. Not only do they stay on the screen too long, but they also cause severe jitter while showing. Using an external subtitle works fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PGS subtitles in MKVs stays on too long0