slideout menu autohide
i'm surprised that the autohide issues with the slideout menu have not been fixed. the menu doesn't disappear automatically a few seconds after you've moved your mouse, which is a basic feature of all modern media players. and it would be nice to be able to disable it altogether because it is not always necessary. does anyone know if there are any plans to fix this? this enough to keep me from using xbmc because i use synergy to control my htpc with my laptop.
I'm presuming you're referring to the video OSD? If so, it certainly does disappear automatically. The mouse will hide first then the OSD will slide away again.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I don't know how you can use the term "certainly," because on my windows 7 HTPC, this doesn't work properly. The cursor disappears and the playback controls just stick around indefinitely.
If the cursor disappears then the mouse is inactive and the rest will disappear as well.

What version are you running? What skin?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
slideout menu autohide0