Imon LCD does not work after upgrade to Dharma
Last week I did a upgrade from Camelot to Dharma beta 1 (and a few days later to Beta 2). With Camelot, IMON manager version 7.90.0702 was able to retrieve now playing information from XBMC and show it on the LCD display of my Antec Fusion case. But since I started using Dharma, it only shows XBMC [Stop].

I think IMON manager connects to the web interface of XBMC, because you have to enter a portnumber for XBMC, which is in my case port 80. When I use another PC on my network to access the webinterface, it works perfectly. I cannot figure out what goes wrong here, has something changed for the web interface?
I found the cause in the Wiki:

Quote:HTTP-API

NOTE: As of Dharma, the HTTP-API is depreciated - use the JSON-RPC interface instead

So now I'm only looking for a sollution Wink I've already posted about this on the Soundgraph Forums. So let's hope those guys can update their software ASAP.
Aw man... I JUST got my replacement LCD after my new case came with a broken LCD and now I have to wait for someone to update the support for XBMC? Haha.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Imon LCD does not work after upgrade to Dharma0