Restructure Movie Folders?
Lo all,

Quick question: is there an app that can 'restructure' my movie folder(s) to take the standard:
\Movies\
—-\MovieTitle\
—— MovieTitle.mkv
—— folder.jpg
—— fanart.jpg
—— movie-trailer.flv
—— title.nfo

Right now I basically have a folder called '1990s', for example, then all my .avi files in it ala:

\1990s\
-Ferris Buellers Day Off.avi
-Willow.avi

I'm sure I could write a quick little c# app or something to do it, but if there is already something out there...

Thanks in advance.
The_strade Wrote:Lo all,

Quick question: is there an app that can 'restructure' my movie folder(s) to take the standard:
\Movies\
—-\MovieTitle\
—— MovieTitle.mkv
—— folder.jpg
—— fanart.jpg
—— movie-trailer.flv
—— title.nfo

Right now I basically have a folder called '1990s', for example, then all my .avi files in it ala:

\1990s\
-Ferris Buellers Day Off.avi
-Willow.avi

I'm sure I could right a quick little c# app or something to do it, but if there is already something out there...

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at "ember media manager"

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50348

-=Jason=-
Well, that was painfully simple, thanks so much.

One last Q: are movies with multiple parts supposed to be in the same movie directory? ie Should I have one folder called "Eclipse" that has the two avi's "Eclipse (Part 1).avi" and "Eclipse (Part 2).avi" in it, or should the two parts each have their own folderHuh

Thanks again, love this forum....
http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS...m.xbmc.org

-=Jason=-
part 1 & part 2 movies shud b in same folder, allows for xbmc to "stack" the movies so it plays seemlessly, should also make sure they are named correct to allow for stacking cd1/cd2

cheers
Monkeysweat Wrote:part 1 & part 2 movies shud b in same folder, allows for xbmc to "stack" the movies so it plays seemlessly, should also make sure they are named correct to allow for stacking cd1/cd2

cheers

Default stacking allows the following (cd, dvd, part, pt , disk, disc) plus you can add others to Advancedsettings.xml

The_strade

If you haven't found the wiki yet its worth a look as a lot of stuff is covered might save you some time
kk, all coming together, thanks again guys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Restructure Movie Folders?0