• 4(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC
hotlobster Wrote:About the thumbs loading. [...] But as thumbs are slow to load, it takes a while before you see thumbs of your actual page position.
Perhaps it could be possible to stop the current queue loading and replace it by the current one ?
I will think about it Smile

ppic Wrote:when going in movies, i get an error message on upper right corner "Failed to retrieve movie list!"
what informations do you need?
Have you tried reloading the movie list?
How many movies do you have? Maybe it took to much time, to retrieve the complete list. You could increase the timeout-limit: Search in jquery.xbmc.js (v0.2.6) for "timeout: 10000," and replace it by "20000" (20 seconds).

Auke Wrote:Great that the albums and songs are shown now in Files mode. But unfortunately the albums or files are not playable. I get the message Playing File .... Failed.
Also one request. The Cursor is very big blinking. Its a little ugly.. can it get out.
I will check the file-problems.
You have a blinking cursor? Huh Is this a persistent problem?
:eek2: AWX - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC (Dharma Beta 2)
nice project. :-)

Now I don't need to grab my remote control, when I am using my pc.
Would it be possible to use the seek-feature, while watching a Movie/TVShow?

Regards,
Ubuntuf4n
I'm absolutely lovin' this! Runs nicely on the Safari browser on iPad. Took me a while to figure out the 2 finger scroll technique, though.

Ditto on the request for ability to seek while playing videos.

Thanks, again
bb
Seeking the currently playing file (music, movie, episode) will be implemented in the next version Wink
MKay Wrote:I will check the file-problems.
You have a blinking cursor? Huh Is this a persistent problem?

I am Sorry, i can not reproduce the big blinking cursor.Blush Only by the AWX symbol, but that not a problem. If i ever see it again, and i can reproduce it, i will inform you.Nod
I like it! nice work!
switch timeout to 30000, it works, thanks
I also had to up the timeout, but works great after that.

Is it possible to make the queue item control queue that item as the next played, as in insert the item right after the currently playing item?

I regularly have a playlist of music videos going during parties (shuffled), but there's no good way for me to take requests without f'ing up the current queue.
I can't seem to get the interface to work. I've read all the pages in this thread, but I still see the 'old' (darma 2) interface.

I installed the zip file using the addon installer, and It seemed to work okay, but when I try to view it, The darma 2 one still exists there.

I have tried multiple browsers and cleared the browser caches, is there anything else to try?
go in settings / network / service to select it !
ppic Wrote:go in settings / network / service to select it !

Thank you! Guess I glossed over that reading the instructions Shocked
Meat_PoPsiclez Wrote:I also had to up the timeout, but works great after that.

Is it possible to make the queue item control queue that item as the next played, as in insert the item right after the currently playing item?

I regularly have a playlist of music videos going during parties (shuffled), but there's no good way for me to take requests without f'ing up the current queue.
Ok thx. Maybe i will add an option to modify the timeout-setting in the settings-dialog.

Inserting items on a specific position in the audio-playlist was added in xbmc-revision 34390: http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/34390
It will be added in AWX when the next xbmc-version is released (beta/stable/...) because i use the svn-ppa Wink
hi, i love the look of it, but I have 200+ movies in my collection, already it takes almost 5 minutes to build up the thumbnails to list the movie view and once loaded it is extremely slow on my very powerful pc to scroll up and down in the movie thumb list...

any chance you can make use of imagemagick and make sure to resize and optimize thumbs? not sure but mabye now they are just downsized on screen yet some of mine might be big poster taking lot of processing power etc..

am I the only one with this issue? i have tried in firefox and ie 8, in chrome 6 clicking on movies in the left side menu shows blank black and not the choices as it should
toby77jo Wrote:hi, i love the look of it, but I have 200+ movies in my collection, already it takes almost 5 minutes to build up the thumbnails to list the movie view and once loaded it is extremely slow on my very powerful pc to scroll up and down in the movie thumb list...

any chance you can make use of imagemagick and make sure to resize and optimize thumbs? not sure but mabye now they are just downsized on screen yet some of mine might be big poster taking lot of processing power etc..

am I the only one with this issue? i have tried in firefox and ie 8, in chrome 6 clicking on movies in the left side menu shows blank black and not the choices as it should
I already requested that images should be resized: ticket.
But currently this is not supported by the API.
I cannot use imagemagick because it requires server-side programming (like PHP etc.) which is not supported too.

So we have to wait until some useful methods for this are implemented in the API.
Another idea is to set up an apache/lighty incl. php-module on the htpc and create a php-script which makes use of imagemagick and speed-up the thumb-loading-process by caching the resized images Smile

Currently i am modifying the complete core of AWX.
Maybe after that i will write a php-based solution (which can be used optionally) to cache the resized thumbs.
dude you are making magic .. thanks a thousands and again ... default web interface look dull, yours is the one, only a bit slow, now you gave me the answer to why .. cheers mate
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC6