[LIVE] Sample Mic In for visualization?
I have XBMC Live running on an Acer Aspire Revo R3610 and it's awesome. So much better than it was on the Xbox.

Is there any way to set it up to use the mic jack as an audio source for the visualizations? I have a house party coming up and it would be awesome to be able to pipe the sound system into the visuals.
Thomas Melvin
Vinyl Fetish
What about using the revo aa the sond system ? But I guess it depends on the party and if you are onna have a dj.
Drewdatrip Wrote:What about using the revo aa the sond system ? But I guess it depends on the party and if you are onna have a dj.
Yeah, the sound is going to be coming from some turntables in the other room so that won't work.

I thought about doing an icecast or something but there's like a minute lag from the source to destination. It's like walking back in time from one end of the house to the other like that. Eek
Thomas Melvin
Vinyl Fetish
Also Really interested in this, for the exact same reason. I have a set of Technics 1210's that get fired up for parties and I would love the visualization eye-candy!!

Is it possible to use the line-in on a Revo 3610; xbmc to pass the audio to my Media Centre Speakers and provide visualization for the audio that is passing through?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Sample Mic In for visualization?0