What happened... ATV.
So I updated to the r33963 version and now everything has changed. I can no longer see the crystalHD. And the views changed back to the older look/feel/navigation.

Is there a bug floating around out there?

Also, what is the latest stable rev out there w/ crystalHD?

Thanks in advance.
tcroak Wrote:So I updated to the r33963 version and now everything has changed. I can no longer see the crystalHD. And the views changed back to the older look/feel/navigation.

Is there a bug floating around out there?

Also, what is the latest stable rev out there w/ crystalHD?

Thanks in advance.

xbcm.log
davilla Wrote:xbcm.log

http://pastebin.com/dqukhJ6S

Sorry I forgot that one.
tcroak Wrote:http://pastebin.com/dqukhJ6S

Sorry I forgot that one.

"CrystalHD(old API): device opened"

XBMC see the crystalhd lib and can open the device. Therefore the CrystalHD checkbox show be showing in the video -> playback settings. (old API) means you are running the old driver/lib/firmware.

"views changed back to the older look/feel/navigation." not sure what you mean here. What version were you running before updating.
davilla Wrote:"CrystalHD(old API): device opened"

XBMC see the crystalhd lib and can open the device. Therefore the CrystalHD checkbox show be showing in the video -> playback settings. (old API) means you are running the old driver/lib/firmware.

"views changed back to the older look/feel/navigation." not sure what you mean here. What version were you running before updating.

I'm talking about the skins. I don't remember what the version was, but it was a while ago, sometime during the earlier part of this year. Where before we had to physically put the skins on there and there wasn't an option to download them from within XBMC. It went back to that old skin/interface.

I had the new(er) update from when it changed. I'm not sure when it actually came out though since I've been in and out to sea (in the Navy).

Update: Ok, so reinstalled XBMC and now it shows the CrystalHD, but still old menu styles. I'm downloading the r33778 and see what happens.

Updat 2: Seemed to of fixed everything. Dunno what the problem was, plus now I can load up the attached HDD onto my desktop.
so all good now ?
Indeed it is. Must of been a corrupted file or something or other. I don't know, I'm not software savvy like you.

Odd though, because here's a breakdown of what I saw:

Couldn't mount the ATV's attached hard drive
CrystalHD magically disappeared from the menu and didn't work while watching a movie (at least I think so since movies were skipping that don't now)
Preferences set for movies were lost nor would they save (for instance, no subtitles while watching a movie. I'd have to go in each movie and turn them off)
Menus magically changed to some older version.

Now, everything works as advertised.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What happened... ATV.0