Modded Confluence
Hello,

I do not see the option to lower horizontal menu ?
Sarpeidon1701 Wrote:Hello,

I do not see the option to lower horizontal menu ?

just checked it , it have to be there
download the file again and let me know if it works
There's an error in your Home.xml file, at line 1609. This is what it reads:

Code:
<visible>!System.HasMediaDVD + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeDiscDriveButtonDiscOnly)</visible>

this is what it should look like, to enable the "play disc" button when a disc is inserted:

Code:
<visible>System.HasMediaDVD + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeDiscDriveButtonDiscOnly)</visible>
very nice looks slick with the menu at the bottom Nod

many thanks

paul
monsieurpaulu Wrote:i am already busy with the lower horizontal

i removed the favourite button because you can set it with custom buttons
the on/off problem should be gone now

updated first post

I see you removed the favorites because its you can add a custom button. I think adding a custom button only allows you to link to a single item to start. Whereas the favorites was a full list.

For instance my GF and I would go through all the movies and add to the favorites the ones we are interested in watching. That way we would have to go through the whole collection each time.

In other words I would LOVE to see it back. Get mods by the way. Definitely things I was looking for in a change from parts of Confluence.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
@ Horscht thanks for the correction i have changed it in first post

@ SlaveUnit Favourite button is working again and it is possible to hide it
Great work, thx

One more question probably not skin related. Is there a way to display fanart for music if I am not using library mode ? Right now it defaults to funny yellow happy face that I can change to different picture but it would be nice to have those changing depending on the artist (again not sure if its possible without library mode)

thx
monsieurpaulu Wrote:@ SlaveUnit Favourite button is working again and it is possible to hide it

Very nice, thank you!!

I was also wondering if there will be a way (in the future) that you could change "On-Off" and "Play Disc" to have multi-images for their backgrounds. I noticed they are not in the list in SYSTEM>SKIN>BACKGROUND CUSTOMIZER.

If this is asking too much just let me know. I completely understand how time consuming all these tweaks take.
SlaveUnit Wrote:Very nice, thank you!!

I was also wondering if there will be a way (in the future) that you could change "On-Off" and "Play Disc" to have multi-images for their backgrounds. I noticed they are not in the list in SYSTEM>SKIN>BACKGROUND CUSTOMIZER.

If this is asking too much just let me know. I completely understand how time consuming all these tweaks take.

i will look into that during this week
for now i am busy with changing musicvisualisation a little bit more (more like the music info on the homescreen)
uomiarz Wrote:Great work, thx

One more question probably not skin related. Is there a way to display fanart for music if I am not using library mode ? Right now it defaults to funny yellow happy face that I can change to different picture but it would be nice to have those changing depending on the artist (again not sure if its possible without library mode)

thx

that's not possible for now , the only option to do that is change all views
and that is a lot of work
monsieurpaulu

an absolutely stunning skin Nod

thank you

paul
updated musicvisualisation

Is there any way to remove the the OSD and/or the background picture while music is playing? Just wondering if there is a way to get the viz on there by itself.
SlaveUnit Wrote:Is there any way to remove the the OSD and/or the background picture while music is playing? Just wondering if there is a way to get the viz on there by itself.

if you delete line 20 and 31 from the musicvisualisation.xml
you will get a black screen and the viz. are selectable from the music osd.
the music osd should be already hidden and only appears when you move your
pointer.

or
you can change defaultfanart.png in the media folder with one you like
updated first post with some small bug fixes!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Confluence1