• 21(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
Is there a vertical version of this for Eden?

If not, that will truly suck.
djmcnz Wrote:Is there a vertical version of this for Eden?

If not, that will truly suck.

If not, go and code one Wink
No, just joke...if my fixes for horizontal will be done quite soon, I will take a look at the vertical one...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:If not, go and code one Wink
No, just joke...if my fixes for horizontal will be done quite soon, I will take a look at the vertical one...

mm

I'll keep an eye on your work then! It will be much appreciated.

I'm not up to it myself, the most I've been able to achieve is to stop the broken recentlyadded script from running on my home screen... and only by deleting the execute line from the xml! I'm sure that will break something...

Otherwise back to Dharma for me which is a bummer because Eden is fast!
Hy there
I didnt know where to post so i ask here. Perhaps someone can help me.
I use customizable confluence. On vertical menu the start screen is movies. On horizontal menu it is pictures. How can i change this to movies? In settings there is the option to choose but 'movies' is not there. Just 'mainmenu' or something like this and on vertical menu thats good but not on horizontal.
Does somebody understand what i try to say and can help me so that movies is the startscreen

Thenk you very much!
Baerwurzl Wrote:Hy there
I didnt know where to post so i ask here. Perhaps someone can help me.
I use customizable confluence. On vertical menu the start screen is movies. On horizontal menu it is pictures. How can i change this to movies? In settings there is the option to choose but 'movies' is not there. Just 'mainmenu' or something like this and on vertical menu thats good but not on horizontal.
Does somebody understand what i try to say and can help me so that movies is the startscreen

Thenk you very much!

You Fan rearrange the homebuttons in 720p/Home.xml

That is the easiest was...

mm
@nate7365
Is any upgrade planned for this mod?
Thx.
Hello
First let me say that I ATV2 with the skin and the normal use xbmc and since the great runs THX

Now I would like to use the XBMC Nightly then unfortunately missing from the series "recently added" Strangely enough, the "recently added" in the film because
Give it a solution for it because I would like to continue to use the skin that is very fast on ATV2

please help me
Has nothing to Do with the skin...you should Update to a more recent build and your Problems should be gone
XBMC Nightly?
Yes...xbmc on ATV2 is always nightly...no stable release,yet
I was looking for some tips \ guides to modding a skin and dropped on this and I must say I like what I see so far so will be downloading and trying it out later. Just got a quick question thou as this is something I was looking to add to the library view.

On the standard library view that shows the movie title and to the right is the IMDB rating, in this skin is there a way to change what shows to the right of the movie title. I was looking to have the symbol for the MPAA Rating (or in my case the UK equivalent).

That is something I would find very useful, as having kids it gives a quick indication what age group the film is suitable for, without having to check the film info to find out.
I have the latest XBMC Nightly from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin/atv2/ on ATV2 so it is unfortunately not
xaro Wrote:I have the latest XBMC Nightly from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin/atv2/ on ATV2 so it is unfortunately not

Then you did not change the code for recently added...this confluence-mod is for dharma...there was the recentlyadded just an addon...
for nightly the infolabels went into xbmc-core...so you have to change the infolabels in the "includesrecentlyadded" the fit to the window-property...
or you take a confluence mod for eden Big Grin
As your from Germany, this link might help you:
http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...eadID=4276

mm
Using configureable confluence, very nice and fast on the aptv2. One thing I noticed is that I cannot add custom menu item, I can add the title but when I try to set the path I get the message 'can not find favourites.xml' . Thing is if I switch to the aeon nox skin I have no problem finding the favourites.xml but not in the confluence skin... any ideas?
thanks
hI GUYS,

Is it possible to add a custom home button to link to another profileHuh

i have my remote set up for that by the green button. but i find i am using my iphone more often to control my pc/ xbmc(hipporemote).
it will just save from going into menu and then profiles.

thx
Acer revo 3700 with Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6