• 7(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
Great skin, is there a website of yours where one can download the newest version?
nate7365 are you alive? xD

Maybe he is so busy with work this days that he can't update with new things.

Great work anywais, this mod absolutely rocks.
Sorry if this has been asked, but I tried to add a new Category - "Custom Favorite" and when I do, it says "favourites.xml not found" and won't let me do anything.

I just wanna add a category or two to my home screen (to go along with movies/TV Shows, I'd like an "Animated" section - I have a lot of old school shows I love, like Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck, etc). Also an "Anime" section for that stuff, which isn't showing in TV Shows properly, but I don't think that's a skin issue.
Try using playlists for the animated and anime to put on the main menu. I used it for Kids Tv and Kids Movies and it worked great. Within the skin setting you can add playlists to the main menu .
Hi, I just updated to RC1, and for some reason the Confluence "Settings" seem to not be displaying correctly.... there are options with no descriptions, etc.

Is there an updated confulence skin I sould be using? Or is this a problem with XBMC RC1 itself? I was using XBMC 9.x without issue.

Thanks!
Any chance of adding some decent views for programs for those of us that use emulators and such?
Yes i agree with Death-Axe it would be great to have all my emulators & games displayed nice whilst still using this amazing Mod
[Request] How about making something like the Night skin for TV Series with Logos at top? Thanks for an amazing skin
+1 to make skin usable with advanced launcher plugin. Really like your skin.

Regards
thankfully a skin with a *good* movie wall! now, where's the live tv link (or am i blind)?
waspie Wrote:thankfully a skin with a *good* movie wall! now, where's the live tv link (or am i blind)?

I don't think this mod was done on the PVR branch of confluence. I have managed to get it working and if you want me to upload a copy I probably can but I have also started playing around with the look of recently added but not finished it yet so it might be a little messy.
retro11 Wrote:I don't think this mod was done on the PVR branch of confluence. I have managed to get it working and if you want me to upload a copy I probably can but I have also started playing around with the look of recently added but not finished it yet so it might be a little messy.

eh, that's probably ok. i can access live tv via Dish for now. Live TV on the htpc is just sidework at this point. is this something you plan to have finished at some point?
is it possible to change the code in Myvideonav.xml and includes.xml to get the tvtunes addon working?
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Moin

Unfortunately, I do not speak English.

German Text:

Danke für den klasse Mod, nur leider habe ich ein Problem, ein RSS Plugin zu Integrieren.
Das Plugin: script.rssclient
Link: https://github.com/pieh/script.rssclient

Ohne Mod läuft das Plugin ohne Probleme.
Mit Mod und neu erstellter News Kategorie habe ich Darstellungsprobleme.

Siehe Bilder:

XBMC.Log Datei: http://pastebin.com/v2J9SeU5

Wie bekomme ich das Plugin mit dem Mod zum laufen?

English Translation by Google:

Thanks for the great mod, but unfortunately I have a problem to integrate a RSS plugin.
The plugin: script.rssclient
Link: https://github.com/pieh/script.rssclient

Without Mod plugin running without problems.
With Mod and newly created News Category I have display problems.

See pictures:

XBMC.Log File: http://pastebin.com/v2J9SeU5

How do I get to run the plugin with the mod for?
is there anyone who can enable a movie theater experience button to run the mte script now..Huh
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6