• 4(current)
[MOD] Customizable Confluence
What do you think to add remaining time to pause mode in movies playing screen? Every time I need to hit space to pause and in sequence "i" to see this information.

Two examples:

grajen3 Wrote:Image

McGilli Wrote:Image

I just would like to see this "End time" information, its very useful for me.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
One curiosity, is it possible to add recent sort to list movies screen?

Screenshot:

I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Nice job with Confluence, Nate.

I feel like a bit of an idiot here, but I'm stuck on what should be a minor issue. I'm simply trying to add 2 of my favorites to my home screen (my video plug-ins and Netflix via PlayOn). I've been able to set up 2 new home screen items and name them, but when I go to select their locations from my list of favorites, it goes straight to the item instead of selecting them (their location addresses do not show up on the home page addition screen). The new items show up on my home screen, but nothing happens when selected. Am I doing something wrong here?
How do you install this skin? I'm on beta2 and I've tried installing it from zip in the addon section but it don't work?
nokmond Wrote:How do you install this skin? I'm on beta2 and I've tried installing it from zip in the addon section but it don't work?

Download...unzip...put the unzipped folded in your addons folder.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:Download...unzip...put the unzipped folded in your addons folder.

Thanks dude :o
Hi,
it would be cool if all the different tv-show-views supports the tv-show-banners!! Right now they're getting squeezed (e.g. in poster-view) so that you can't identify the tv-show.

greets
Thanks for great mod !!!

But I can't back from "Latest Movie" to Menu.
I must play movie from recently added and stop it, after that I'm in Menu.

I use Dharma Beta 3.

Pls help
Been a little busy lately but finally got some time to do a couple of updates.
*fixed color issue with alternate submenu
*added poster, halfwall, halfwall 2, and rightlist views to the music library
*changed music and videos fullscreen info
*added time remaining to fullscreen info
*a few other tweeks here and there

first post updated
nate7365 Wrote:Been a little busy lately but finally got some time to do a couple of updates.
*fixed color issue with alternate submenu
*added poster, halfwall, halfwall 2, and rightlist views to the music library
*changed music and videos fullscreen info
*added time remaining to fullscreen info
*a few other tweeks here and there

first post updated

Gr8

but my issue still exist Sad
castortray Wrote:Gr8

but my issue still exist Sad

I have my mod installed on a few machines in my home and I haven't been able to replicated that bug.
First of all my congratulations to the creator of the mod. I have been using it for a few months now and I can say that it gives the best combination of aesthetics and functionality. In fact today I tried two other skins but in particularly in terms of speed and functionality they were nowhere near this confluence mod and therefore I returned to this one.

Now I have some points regarding the latest version of the mod that I hope will help in its development.

1. In the previous version of the skin when you went to full screen mode while playing music you got the fanart and when you exited you got the pictures of each section as defined in the settings menu (a slideshow in my case).

Now it is either the fanart all the time (home screen & full screen) and wall of cds if this is missing or slideshow and black screen in full screen. Why not having an option to show the fanart only on fullscreen?

As you probably understood I have a lot of music that is lacking the fanart and I get the wall of cds all the time.

2. Is it possible to add the stars rating in the info panel that appears in the home screen when playing music? Maybe underneath the time stats.

3. Really liked the new logo layout for tv shows. Is it possible to have a logo layout for tv shows that will have the logo list on the left side and a slightly larger poster on the right side?

4. On adding a custom favorite button in the home menu when selecting the path i get the favorites list, but when pressing the favorite i want to be added to the path i go to where the favorite is pointing and the path remains empty. The same does not happen with the custom add-on button, there the path is added and the button works normally

5. Finally a more general question that does not apply only to this skin mod. Why in movie library layout the cast details are not shown in the first information you get? Right now I use halfwall2 and I get movie details, imdb rating director and writer. Is not the cast an important parameter that we should be able to see at first glance?
Nate, I tried your skin today and so far only have one issue. In the normal confluence you can choose to shutdown or exit. I don't see that option on your list...only shutdown and custom shutdown which is a delay. I know you can change the default to exit in setup but sometimes I exit and sometimes in shut down the machine.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Okay, I admit I'm a bit confused. I downloaded the skin from the link provided in the first post. I unzipped it and put it in the addons folder. I selected Customizable Confluence in the settings/appearance menu and it looks exactly like vanilla Confluence. There is no horizontal menu or additional view types. I am using Dharma Beta 3 on Windows 7.

*Oh, never mind. I didn't scroll down far enough in the skins menu for the horizontal option. I love the horizontal bar in this.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
mh76 Wrote:4. On adding a custom favorite button in the home menu when selecting the path i get the favorites list, but when pressing the favorite i want to be added to the path i go to where the favorite is pointing and the path remains empty. The same does not happen with the custom add-on button, there the path is added and the button works normally

I'm getting the exact same thing.
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Customizable Confluence6