Mediaportal Addon - HD Channels only work once
Hey,

I can watch a HD Channel if it's the first thing I start without any problems, however:
The problem is that if I start xbmc, select "HD Channel 1" (doesn't matter if it's 1 minute after start or 1 hour), stop "HD Channel 1" and start another HD channel or the same "HD Channel 1" it only works for 10-30 seconds before it starts stuttering, goes green, halts etc., the SD Channels works fine. Restarting XBMC doesn't fix the problem, the C: drive has 20 Gigs' free so no cache problem. The only thing that I can do to make it watch another HD Channel is to restart the computer..

I use NetWorx to monitor my traffic and when i start a HD Channel for the first time, fresh boot, it's a steady 1.4-1,7 mb/s depending on the content, no problems. If I stop and start hd channel or switch to another hd channel it hold 1,4-1,7 mb/s for 10-30 seconds before dropping to 1-1,1 mb/s and then the channel is unwatchable... Angry

I have 100/100 mbit, the server has 100/100 mbit, and a simple file transfer from the server shows that the connection isn't the problem + if it was a connection problem why would it matter if I changed the channel..

Using margro's prebuild xbmc (ffmpeg) + mediaportal tv server.

P.S. Tried it on my laptop, same thing happens.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaportal Addon - HD Channels only work once1