• 12(current)
Release TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon
I'm getting an error

Code:
18:15:13 T:4104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named requests2
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\FX4100\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                import jsonrpc
                                              File "C:\Users\FX4100\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\jsonrpc.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                import requests2 as requests
                                            ImportError: No module named requests2
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2014-03-18, 19:24)Franciscocrb Wrote: I'm getting an error

Code:
18:15:13 T:4104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named requests2
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\FX4100\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                import jsonrpc
                                              File "C:\Users\FX4100\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\jsonrpc.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                import requests2 as requests
                                            ImportError: No module named requests2
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

What platform are you running XBMC on?
windows 7
can you check and see if script.module.requests2 is in your addons directory?
Yes it is
Hmmm, i've had this problem with a few of my addons on my ouya. Could you either use pastebin to share a log or install XBMC Log Uploader to share a log. I need more than the paste you've given. I want to see if the requestsw module is bing loaded into the addons module path.
install script.module.requests 2.1 and it works fine.

Thank you
Thanks for the info.
That of course shouldn't be necessary as the addon already had that addon as a dependency. Something must have gotten screwed up on my Ouya and your machine. My other systems have no problem.
Hi,

Is it possible to check the last episode aired and the last available in the library ?

Thanks
Nemrod
(2014-04-03, 14:41)Nemrod Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to check the last episode aired and the last available in the library ?

Thanks
Nemrod

Not currently, although knowing the next episode you know which was last and you can browse to it. I don't understand the second part of the question. Could you explain what you are trying to do perhaps?
In fact, i wish to know when my library is no up to dates.
(2014-04-03, 19:03)Nemrod Wrote: In fact, i wish to know when my library is no up to dates.

The addon currently only accesses the library for adding items and playing video when play is pressed. I may be able to add the features you mentioned, but I have no idea when I might do that. I'm working on other addons at the moment, and honestly adding features to this addon is at the bottom of my list of things to do.
im getting script error when updating subscriptions
i changed alot of my tvshows to tv rage
(2014-04-03, 23:23)CrazyMAzeY Wrote: im getting script error when updating subscriptions
i changed alot of my tvshows to tv rage

I'd need a log to know what the errors are and what is causing them.
The XBMC Log Uploader is an easy way to share that.
Hi,
One of my favourite addons which has stopped working.

"AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.tvrage.com\images" has images in it.
"AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.tvrage.com\data" is 17bytes and contains "<shows></shows>"
"AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.tvrage.com\last" is 13bytes and contains "1397993283.65"

Debug log: - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=180909

Eddie.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon1