can't find this TV show view
I like this skin very muchLaugh, but please help me how do i set this view. I only have i view with the logo's at the bottom. and no text on screen

Either available if you use Landscape thumbs as your main icon or if you save the image as landscape.jpg in the root of your TV folder and then check "Use local landscape.jpg" in Skin Settings...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I did not understand the whole landscape.jpg thumbs story, but I see it works.

Thanks,
What do you mean by "using landscape thumbs as your main icon"? I'm saving the thumbs as folder.jpg inside the TVShow directory but i can't get this view also... I only get this view if i rename all the images from folder.jpg to landscape.jpg and have the box checked in skin settings... What am i doing wrong?

BTW Amazing Skin!! Thanks a lot
If use as main you would either need to refresh the shows one by one - press 'I' on show and then click refresh. Or easy way would be to remove source and rescan...

i've removed source and rescanned.... still no joy Sad
i have one show per folder and i'm saving the landscape image as 'folder.jpg' inside each folder... should it work this way or i'm i doing something wrong?
the landscape image apears on banner view...
reguila Wrote:i've removed source and rescanned.... still no joy Sad
i have one show per folder and i'm saving the landscape image as 'folder.jpg' inside each folder... should it work this way or i'm i doing something wrong?

in your skins settings did you tell it to use landscape.jpg ?

-=jason=-
nope.. that option is not checked. i can get the view by renaming all the images to landscape.jpg and enabling that option...
reguila Wrote:i've removed source and rescanned.... still no joy Sad

If it shows up on banner view then you must have "Use banners for TV section" checked.

Your settings should look like so, you dont want Poster/Banner or landscape.jpg checked:

Yup. I missed that Big Grin
Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't find this TV show view0