Broadcom HD 1080p stutters?? Dont kill me...
Sad 
I have searched around and found various things about this but nothing definitive. I have a dell Mini Studio with a Core 2 Duo at 2GHZ with intel video via HDMI to my tv.

If I play 720p MKVs they run fine but 1080p always have stutters and/or voice sync issues.

I play these locally. I have installed XBMC 9.11.0.0 and also total media software which I leave running in the background. (was the only way I could get 720p to run smoothly). Am I doing something wrong? I dont see any settings in XBMC to make sure it is using the broadcom HD card. Any suggestions would be appreciated, especially a solution.

By the way kudos to the team for a great product, been using this since I modded my first xbox back in well forever ago...
xbmc.log
jmcgee_jr Wrote:I have searched around and found various things about this but nothing definitive. I have a dell Mini Studio with a Core 2 Duo at 2GHZ with intel video via HDMI to my tv.

If I play 720p MKVs they run fine but 1080p always have stutters and/or voice sync issues.

I play these locally. I have installed XBMC 9.11.0.0 and also total media software which I leave running in the background. (was the only way I could get 720p to run smoothly). Am I doing something wrong? I dont see any settings in XBMC to make sure it is using the broadcom HD card. Any suggestions would be appreciated, especially a solution.

By the way kudos to the team for a great product, been using this since I modded my first xbox back in well forever ago...

Please disregard this posting, I thought I had updated to Darma a while ago, but my shortcut on my desktop was running the old version I just found this. There was no option to enable crystal HD in xbmc, I looked at cpu usage it was 80-90% during 1080p playback...I feel like such an idiot...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broadcom HD 1080p stutters?? Dont kill me...0