• 8(current)
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo
Hi Ronie,

As a Christmas gift, would it be possible for Transparency! to integrate the hooks to support VideoExtras. I know you have already integrated support for the new TVTunes a few weeks ago! You have done a fantastic work on this skin by the way!

Thanks.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Ronie, I figured something out today that made me feel even more noobish than usual. I've been bitching and moaning about my tv box restarting in a different skin, losing all of my settings etc, so I bit the bullet and did a factory reset. Spent all day personalising my skin again, did a restart and the skin had defaulted again Shocked I can't remember how I figured it out, but I think If you restart the box and start XBMC before everything's loaded up, you get the default box settings. All of that wasted time!

Transparency! looks beautiful, everything is working but everytime I go to a movie/show section i've not visited before, I have to wait while it loads 100's of metadata. Does that metadata take up space and do I risk running out of it? I've only got 4gb built in storage but I do have an external hdd and a USB stick. The stick's in at the moment but I can't figure out how to direct downloads/files to it.

Thanks in advance.
Oh and I really want to install the XBMChub wizard to get the 1 channel proxifier.. Will it change the look of my Transparency! skin like it did Confluence?

**made the changes in Confluence then switched back to Transparency! Lovely Smile
This has to be out there somewhere, but if I make a custom (home) menu item (like News or Sports), how can I tell it what background image to use? (Also, can I change the background image - or have more than one - for the main categories like Movies, TV Shows, etc.?)
(2014-01-27, 02:33)Donny Bahama Wrote: This has to be out there somewhere, but if I make a custom (home) menu item (like News or Sports), how can I tell it what background image to use? (Also, can I change the background image - or have more than one - for the main categories like Movies, TV Shows, etc.?)

yeah sure, should be all there:
Settings > Skin settings > Backgrounds
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Oh, geez. That's embarrassing. Ronie, thanks for taking the time to answer such a STUPID question!
When I change the view, how do i get it to save so i dont have to change it all the time
(2014-05-22, 20:49)DoubleTeam07 Wrote: When I change the view, how do i get it to save so i dont have to change it all the time

there's no easy way i'm afraid.
xbmc will remember your preference, so you'll only have to change it once.
but you will have to do it for every section in xbmc.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank for your reply but even the section i use everyday isn't being remembered. It did when I used confluence but not on this.
I am using Artwork Downloader to download additional movie and tv images. How do I take advantage of these additional images within Transparency? Is there a setting that I need to change so that it would rotate through multiple images when on a TV show or Movie?

Thanks
(2014-05-31, 21:46)andydufresne Wrote: I am using Artwork Downloader to download additional movie and tv images. How do I take advantage of these additional images within Transparency? Is there a setting that I need to change so that it would rotate through multiple images when on a TV show or Movie?

Thanks

Under Settings -> Skin Settings just check "use extra fanart" under each media type you would like to use multiple fanarts for.
(2014-06-01, 04:24)ChrisMyhre Wrote:
(2014-05-31, 21:46)andydufresne Wrote: I am using Artwork Downloader to download additional movie and tv images. How do I take advantage of these additional images within Transparency? Is there a setting that I need to change so that it would rotate through multiple images when on a TV show or Movie?

Thanks

Under Settings -> Skin Settings just check "use extra fanart" under each media type you would like to use multiple fanarts for.

Thank you!
Hello community,
Some questions, after searching several post couldn't find the answers.

Using XBMC for a month and T! for a week so pretty wet behind the ears.
First of, Great skin and a briljant application.

What i would like is a "Slide View with trailer preview" like in the Transparency! - A Fanart Skin v6.0.6 section but than for my TV-shows.
1. can't find a slide view possibility in the TVshow section
2. searching for my TVshows gives results but when i try to earmark them i get different posibilities,
a. add to favorites
b. add to XBMC library

I tried both possibilities and what i expect is that i will find the shows in mainmenu, TVshows.
So first i can't find my favorite TVshows, at least not in a place i expect. I find the earmarked shows within istream but i want them on a "higher level" like direct after selecting TVshows in the main menu.
As a swing off, where is the XBMC library located or is that just for music?

I managed to put some add-ons in favorites of TVshows (clicking right in the mainmenu on TVshows) but i would like to have my (favorite)TVshows in there, or the possibility to have there the slideshow (like the 3rd picture on your main post) and after activating that the TVshows in banner or poster way.

Anybody a clue where i'm going wrong with my mind or some clues to realize my wishHuh
Be gentle 2 this newbee
I suspect this is your first message, checking the wiki's will bring you up to speed.

You choice of location for the posting isn't the best, from the first post

Quote:If you have any questions or problems in getting Transparency to work,
please read the FAQ

You can see this is a thread regarding information, not questions, suggestions etc. I'm not a netiquette nazi by any means, but there is common areas for your issues and the Wiki's are really a valuable source of information for those that read them. You might have to turn on favourites in the skin settings for them to show up as a button (I kinda forget what the default is)

As consolation here's a few links out-of-the-box

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127492
http://lifehacker.com/5900626/create-a-k...lete-guide
http://lifehacker.com/5536963/the-ultima...dia-center
(2013-09-03, 12:12)ronie Wrote:
(2013-09-03, 09:25)DaRKeN Wrote: Hello, someone knows because not I get for sorted in ascending or descending? Ordered by episode but out in descending order and find no way to change it. With the original skin if I get the option but I put Transparency! and not come out.

Where change that?

Thank you.

P.S: Sorry, do not speak English.

press 'left' on keyboard/remote (or move mouse to the left side of the screen)
until the hidden side menu pops out.

use the up/down arrow to toggle between ascending and descending.

Doesn't work for me ronie !
up/down arrow just get me up and down in the menu !!
don't change the sort order between ascending and desending ..

Tongue
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo2