• 12(current)
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo
(2015-10-18, 02:17)brownlkt Wrote: Complete noob questions but I have two... One is can you change the name of the options on the home screen to something else and I'm trying t create a folder for Video and music addons for the Add-Ons section. How can I do that?

nope, only for the 'Custom' items you can change the name.
see: Skin Settings > Menu
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-10-18, 02:33)ronie Wrote: you need to remove this line:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)</onclick>

It works, thanks.

Can this be a feature?
users can choose to have the "menu shutdown options" or to "shut down by just 1 click"
(2015-10-18, 09:41)ymca Wrote: Can this be a feature?
users can choose to have the "menu shutdown options" or to "shut down by just 1 click"

i'll think about it... no promises :-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-10-18, 13:48)ronie Wrote:
(2015-10-18, 09:41)ymca Wrote: Can this be a feature?

i'll think about it... no promises :-)

Sure Smile
I hope you will.
It will upgrade the skin for all and also users will not need to always update the Home.xml file by themselves.
Hi Roni,

I love your T!, but there is one feature which makes me hair scuffle. How it was written in a post just before from TRaSH (2014-10-19):

Quote:i would like to know if it's possible to make album view as default music entry,
now when i enter the music library i see the artists first and i would like to have album art first, sorted on artistname.

Is it possible to fix it so I come directly to the album section? In skin Confluence it works, what you have choosen is next time your music entry.
nope, it's not user configurable.
you'd either have to modify the skin or just use the 'albums' submenu item.
Thanx Ronie.

But based on the WAF-factor there are too many clicks. My wife annoys me even though I have it already set the submenu 'album' (all other submenus I have hidden).
For me as a noob, how and at what point and in what file should I modify what exactly the skin?
Hi ronie
is there a way to automatically open the submenu in the homescreen when scrolling down and up the catagories in this ausome ausome skin?
like when standing on movies for example the submenu , years, actors etc, will pop up automatically
another thing, untill now i used mininx x8hplus for ranning kodi which had androind 4.4. now i switch to the new minix "u1" which have lalipop 5.1.1 .
every thing working great but the " view/sortting" window on the left side is missing the 2 upper text. it's still working so when i click on upper one, kodi chnge the view of the items, but there is no text.the problem apper in the second botton also and in all skins not only in trancpracy, is there some way to fix it ronie?

Ronie! I'L LIKE YOUR STYLE IN EVERY THING YOUR DOING!
WHERE I CAN DOLATE TO YOU Huh

Thanks
Refael.
Stumbled back onto T! after switching thru all working skins for Jarvis - this one is the best! Thanks for keeping it updated.
One small questions - when I'm playing music and using MilkDrop, is there any setting to let me remove the background pic of the headphones to have just a black background?
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
(2016-01-28, 07:00)christoofar Wrote: Stumbled back onto T! after switching thru all working skins for Jarvis - this one is the best! Thanks for keeping it updated.
One small questions - when I'm playing music and using MilkDrop, is there any setting to let me remove the background pic of the headphones to have just a black background?

yup, you can customize the background in the fullscreen visualization window.
if you turn off the 'fanart' setting, the background pic won't show anymore.

(2016-01-28, 07:00)christoofar Wrote: ... is there any setting to let me remove the background pic of the headphones to have just a black background?

I've been wondering about that same issue for quite a while. Thanks for the info, and thanks for all of your work.

tobor
I must be a bit thick, I can't seem to find this screen to effect the needed change. In the screenshot above there are 2 sets of buttons. I'm only seeing the one on the left when I am in that view.
play some music, hit 'tab' to switch to the visualization screen, press 'm' to display the osd.

if buttons are missing, perhaps you've enabled 'kiosk mode' in skin settings?
(2016-01-29, 22:46)ronie Wrote: play some music, hit 'tab' to switch to the visualization screen, press 'm' to display the osd.

if buttons are missing, perhaps you've enabled 'kiosk mode' in skin settings?
Yeah, I think your are right about "kiosk mode"
Will check it again tonight, thanks!
hmm...seems I now have other issues. Got home booted up my HTPC, load Kodi & get the scanning update bar across top of a black screen, then that's it, skin doesn't load. Rebooted 4 times, no joy.
Looks like I get to reinstall everything again.

Updated: Did a clean install using latest RC2 release last night, now have everything working great. One last Q , the "shutdown" button doesn't seem to be working, it bring down Kodi, but not Windows, so I still have to do that separately. On other skins, it seems to work as expected. Is there anything I can do to get it to work?
Thanks again for this brilliant skin!Nod

Ah! Found it , had to enable shutdown option under Power Savings , good to go
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo2