Downloading new episodes, automatic add to the library
For the time being I am using a combination of XBMC and TV Rename.

After each new episode I download I have to move it from the download-folder
"E:\TV\" to the TV show folder "E:\TV\name of tv show\" and then run TV Rename to scrape information (and automatic rename of the episode).

All downloads are scene releases with filenames like this: "TV_SHOW.s01e01.720p.hdtv.x264-orenji.mkv"

When I then start XBMC, XBMC finds the new episode and adds it under the given tv show.

I've tried not moving the file and not running TV rename to see if XBMC finds the new episode and adds it under the show, but XBMC does not.

Earlier I used Mediaportal, and it worked fine there. The reason why I changed is because I upgraded from winXP to win7 and now the video in mediaportal is all garbled. I don't quite know how to explain what the problem is because I'm not a native english speaker.
In XBMC the video is flawless and XBMC looks better.

Summary & question:
Does XBMC have the possibility to automaticly discover new episodes even if they are not in the same sub-directory as the rest of the season, and add them under the correct season in th TV-show tree?
(aswell as scraping information about the episode?)

If it's useful information I've added "E:\TV\" as the primary TV-show folder in libraries

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloading new episodes, automatic add to the library0