Library view - jumps to top
Hi,

just switched to this skin and it's great.

Just one annoyance tough; when I play an episode, movie, or some music, and press stop, the library jumps back to the top of the list.

Is there a way to keep the just played content selected?
+1 on this, I just noticed it today when playing trailers with AMT.
Hi fellas
Yeah it's a known problem that's been raised a few times before. It's a biggish job but is the next thing I aim to tackle.
Ah so I'm not alone...

Didn't know it was mentioned before, will wait patiently Smile
Ok I finally found the time to fix this Smile

I've done a big overhaul of the video library view ids which should fix things

The SVN and the mediafire download link have been updated with the fix.

If you spot any bugs please let me know.

Cheers
Thanks a bunch for fixing that, i've been waiting patiently for a while for that fix. Much appreciated. Smile
Thanks D - it was a real chore to do but I'm glad it's done as well. It means that there are no more restrictions on adding new video library views if we want to.
Sharpe,

thanks for the struggling around with the code.
The new remembering-thing is a very nice addition and the best thing is that backrow is now able to get more viewtypes. Smile

btw, does this new code cleanup also allow to disable specific views (for a faster viewtype-changing) ?

Greetz,
Ubuntuf4n
ubuntuf4n Wrote:btw, does this new code cleanup also allow to disable specific views (for a faster viewtype-changing) ?

Cheers - No it wasn't designed to do that.

To be honest I'd rather keep the list of views reasonably small and in keeping with each other than have to make the skin options even more confusing with a another page full of skin menu options dedicated to disabling every possible view. in my mind the whole point of the kiosk mode was an attempt to simplify peoples views - ie pick what they like and effectively lock it in place. I'd rather leave it at that.
Thanks, downloading it now...

edit:

Awesome, works perfectly! But why isn't the version number changed? Or is this only in SVN?
LiquidSmoke Wrote:Awesome, works perfectly! But why isn't the version number changed? Or is this only in SVN?

Cool - yeah we've tied the skin's 3 digit version number in with the SVN 4 digit version number. Every 10 - SVN changes increases the skin's version number by 1. That way we only up the skin's version when we've made a decent amount of changes. So we'll push the changes out to the repo after a while. We've been asked to try and not do too many repo updates so that people aren't always having to download new versions of the skin every couple of days.

There was some talk of one of the unofficial repos offering to host skins that could be updated whenever we wanted - sort of a "bleeding edge" repo. That might be a possible option to explore for those that want the repos ease of use for immediate changes but not have to manually copy stuff over themselves.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library view - jumps to top0