• 12(current)
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon
(2012-05-02, 21:34)ruuk Wrote: Version 0.7.1

Changes:
- Fix for error when viewing albums.

On my REPO.

thebearnecessit - this should fix it for you Smile

didn't work im afraid mate. thanks for trying though Sad

it wouldnt bother me but all the kids photo's are in my wife's albums.

should i post another debug log?

what i did was unninstal 0.7, and deleted the userdata folder, and then installed .7.1 from you repo posted above. gives the same error - only for my wife's album.
(2012-05-02, 22:16)thebearnecessit Wrote: didn't work im afraid mate. thanks for trying though Sad

it wouldnt bother me but all the kids photo's are in my wife's albums.

should i post another debug log?

what i did was unninstal 0.7, and deleted the userdata folder, and then installed .7.1 from you repo posted above. gives the same error - only for my wife's album.

Another log would be useful. That should of fixed it, so this must be a new error that gives the same message.
http://pastebin.com/rdjvDEi5

thanks for looking into my problem mate, really appreciate it.
Version 0.7.2

Changes:
- Fix for error when viewing albums - the sequel

On my REPO.

thebearnecessit - this should fix it for you... really this time Smile
Bingo! Your latest version fixed my problem. Thanks again.

One question, is there perhaps anxml setting I can change that will allow me to make the text on the albums (the album names) bigger? I'd like t make the test twice or three times as big. At the moment I am struggling to read the text on my 32" tv.
Hey ruuk I am having some serious trouble with setting up the add on. I am able to login ,but when i go to get the pin it only shows 3 numbers not 4 . what did i miss
(2012-05-20, 00:30)tkarns24 Wrote: Hey ruuk I am having some serious trouble with setting up the add on. I am able to login ,but when i go to get the pin it only shows 3 numbers not 4 . what did i miss

Well, I'm not sure why the pin was only 3 digits. It is just a random number between 1000 and 9999, so it should be 4 digits.
What happened when you entered it into Facebook Media on XBMC?

By the way, what was the number? (No one can use it now, so it's OK to print it here) It might help me figure out why it was only 3 digits.

I've got 0.7.2 with Eden installed on Win7, getting the failed to get token error after putting in the code.

I happen to notice that FB had a pop up saying a unknown device was attempting to connect, but I couldn't catch it quick enough. If you log off FB and back on you can authorize the login location but by that time the plugin has timed out and thrown the error.

Any ideas?
Well after login it it asked me to go to this website xbmc.2nd.admin.net/fb and there i code this code 149 in this calendar like system. those are the steps that i followed.
hey any help with this issue
(2012-05-20, 16:32)tkarns24 Wrote: Well after login it it asked me to go to this website xbmc.2nd.admin.net/fb and there i code this code 149 in this calendar like system. those are the steps that i followed.

I'm not quite understanding what you are saying. What happened when you entered the code into the dialog on XBMC? Have you tried more than once? It will give you a different code if you try again.
(2012-05-20, 03:45)d_j_a Wrote: I've got 0.7.2 with Eden installed on Win7, getting the failed to get token error after putting in the code.

I happen to notice that FB had a pop up saying a unknown device was attempting to connect, but I couldn't catch it quick enough. If you log off FB and back on you can authorize the login location but by that time the plugin has timed out and thrown the error.

Any ideas?

I'll see if I can manage some testing to duplicate the problem you are having. You might try disabling the device location authorization temporarily while you are authorizing the app.
(2012-05-20, 03:45)d_j_a Wrote: I've got 0.7.2 with Eden installed on Win7, getting the failed to get token error after putting in the code.

Any ideas?
I was able to duplicate this error. Disabling 'Login Notifications' - then authorizing - then re-enabling worked for me.
I tried some other workarounds and to try to fix it, but this is the only thing that worked so far.
Hi

I've got 0.7.2 with Eden installed on Ubunutu . When I authorised the XBMC Facebook app , I get no pin.
On my browser I will only see "Welcome to 2ndmind.com" but no key. The IP adress are the them from the router.
(2012-06-02, 14:18)mpman Wrote: Hi

I've got 0.7.2 with Eden installed on Ubunutu . When I authorised the XBMC Facebook app , I get no pin.
On my browser I will only see "Welcome to 2ndmind.com" but no key. The IP adress are the them from the router.
The credit card info I had with my registrar was out of date, but instead of notifying me, they appear to have taken my domain offline Sad. You can use .net instead of .com until I get it cleared up.
(2012-06-02, 20:04)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 14:18)mpman Wrote: Hi

The credit card info I had with my registrar was out of date, but instead of notifying me, they appear to have taken my domain offline Sad. You can use .net instead of .com until I get it cleared up.

2ndmind.com is fixed and will be working again as soon as DNS propagates.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon2