Release - Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
gquiring Offline
Will this work for Facebook groups to show photos posted in a specified group?

XBMC: Gigabyte GA-B75M, i3 IvyB 3.4ghz, 8gig ram, m4 Crucial SSD, Saphire HD6450, Logitech diNovo Mini
Storage: TheCus N5550 16TB, TheCus N5550 10TB
HT: Panasonic V10P50 Plasma, Pioneer VSX-1121K, Pronto TSU-9400 remote
Software: Win 7 x64, Eventghost, Kore remote Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
find quote
ruuk Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2015-10-16 00:15)gquiring Wrote:  Will this work for Facebook groups to show photos posted in a specified group?

No, sorry.

[Image: sig.jpg]
find quote
Songen Offline
Hi

I set bad the permissions first time I used the addon. Now I don't know how to change or reset them.

*EDIT: or maybe it is because I only allow my friends to see my profile?
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-02 12:28 by Songen.)
find quote
Regss Offline
Fan
Can I use this addon to post on logged user wall?
find quote
ruuk Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-04-02 12:14)Songen Wrote:  Hi

I set bad the permissions first time I used the addon. Now I don't know how to change or reset them.

Did you try re-authorizing from the slide-out menu? Also perhaps in Facebook (website) settings? If neither of those helps I may need to add something for this situation. I honestly don't remember at the moment if/how this is handled either by Facebook or in the add-on.
(2016-04-02 12:42)Regss Wrote:  Can I use this addon to post on logged user wall?
This doesn't post anything other than likes and comments on photos/videos.

find quote
Songen Offline
(2016-04-02 13:13)ruuk Wrote:  
(2016-04-02 12:14)Songen Wrote:  Hi

Did you try re-authorizing from the slide-out menu? Also perhaps in Facebook (website) settings? If neither of those helps I may need to add something for this situation. I honestly don't remember at the moment if/how this is handled either by Facebook or in the add-on.
(2016-04-02 12:42)Regss Wrote:  Can I use this addon to post on logged user wall?
This doesn't post anything other than likes and comments on photos/videos.

I deleted app from FB settings.
Uninstalled.
Re-installed
Re-auth.

Working :-)

Thanks
find quote
xalaros10 Offline
When I click in FRIENDS or PHOTOS OF ME or VIDEOS OF ME says not authorized. What can I do to see these choices working?
find quote
ruuk Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-07-16 10:10)xalaros10 Wrote:  When I click in FRIENDS or PHOTOS OF ME or VIDEOS OF ME says not authorized. What can I do to see these choices working?

First, make sure you are running the latest version which is 0.9.15.
The first time you access friends it should ask you to authorize for extra permissions. If you've done that then it should work, but only for friends who have also authorized this add-on. It's stupid I know, but it's a Facebook thing and I can't change it.

Photos of me and videos of me should just work, and I have no idea why you would be getting that message unless perhaps you removed some permissions via the Facebook site or something. You may try removing the user (via the options slide-out in the addon - press down to get this) and then re-authorizing. If this is the only user, you will want to exit the addon and start it again after removal, and it should start the auth process.

(This post was last modified: 2016-07-16 22:44 by ruuk.)
find quote