• 23(current)
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon
Will this work for Facebook groups to show photos posted in a specified group?
Kodi: Shield Pro 2019
Storage: Synology DS2415+, DS1815+
HT: LG 65C9 OLED, Pioneer VSX-LX503
Speakers: ProAc Super Towers/front, ProAc EBT's/rear, Polk S35/center, SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer
(2015-10-16, 00:15)gquiring Wrote: Will this work for Facebook groups to show photos posted in a specified group?

No, sorry.
Hi

I set bad the permissions first time I used the addon. Now I don't know how to change or reset them.

*EDIT: or maybe it is because I only allow my friends to see my profile?
Can I use this addon to post on logged user wall?
(2016-04-02, 12:14)Songen Wrote: Hi

I set bad the permissions first time I used the addon. Now I don't know how to change or reset them.

Did you try re-authorizing from the slide-out menu? Also perhaps in Facebook (website) settings? If neither of those helps I may need to add something for this situation. I honestly don't remember at the moment if/how this is handled either by Facebook or in the add-on.
(2016-04-02, 12:42)Regss Wrote: Can I use this addon to post on logged user wall?
This doesn't post anything other than likes and comments on photos/videos.
(2016-04-02, 13:13)ruuk Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 12:14)Songen Wrote: Hi

Did you try re-authorizing from the slide-out menu? Also perhaps in Facebook (website) settings? If neither of those helps I may need to add something for this situation. I honestly don't remember at the moment if/how this is handled either by Facebook or in the add-on.
(2016-04-02, 12:42)Regss Wrote: Can I use this addon to post on logged user wall?
This doesn't post anything other than likes and comments on photos/videos.

I deleted app from FB settings.
Uninstalled.
Re-installed
Re-auth.

Working :-)

Thanks
When I click in FRIENDS or PHOTOS OF ME or VIDEOS OF ME says not authorized. What can I do to see these choices working?
(2016-07-16, 10:10)xalaros10 Wrote: When I click in FRIENDS or PHOTOS OF ME or VIDEOS OF ME says not authorized. What can I do to see these choices working?

First, make sure you are running the latest version which is 0.9.15.
The first time you access friends it should ask you to authorize for extra permissions. If you've done that then it should work, but only for friends who have also authorized this add-on. It's stupid I know, but it's a Facebook thing and I can't change it.

Photos of me and videos of me should just work, and I have no idea why you would be getting that message unless perhaps you removed some permissions via the Facebook site or something. You may try removing the user (via the options slide-out in the addon - press down to get this) and then re-authorizing. If this is the only user, you will want to exit the addon and start it again after removal, and it should start the auth process.
is this going to be updated for kodi 17? thanks
Information 
Version 0.9.16

Changes:
  • Fix for errors with Estuary and others
  • Fix for thumbnails not loading properly in some instances

On the official Kodi repo, pending mirror updates.
(2017-02-16, 23:24)Perfect Styles Wrote: is this going to be updated for kodi 17? thanks

Done.
Is something wrong with the authentication system with the addon?? As in has Facebook changed something in their API or so..??

I get a dialog to re-authenticate; after adding email/pass (correct ones) I get message saying wrong email or pass; also the 2ndmind.com site auth system doesn't seem to function either as I tapped the code given there too but it doesn't authenticate?

How to get connected?? Ps. another account on a different system doesn't need re-auth and plugin works fine so is definitely auth system on the fritz. :-S

Thanks.
(2017-03-30, 12:19)JohnnySSH Wrote: Is something wrong with the authentication system with the addon?? As in has Facebook changed something in their API or so..??

I get a dialog to re-authenticate; after adding email/pass (correct ones) I get message saying wrong email or pass; also the 2ndmind.com site auth system doesn't seem to function either as I tapped the code given there too but it doesn't authenticate?

How to get connected?? Ps. another account on a different system doesn't need re-auth and plugin works fine so is definitely auth system on the fritz. :-S

Thanks.

It does seem something is up with auth. I'll have to look at it when I have the chance. I'm not sure what you mean about email/pass since neither are used by the add-on.
Quote:I'm not sure what you mean about email/pass since neither are used by the add-on.

Upon the re-auth request, it gives the option to use 2ndmind OAuth or email/pass. Perhaps it was something that got added previously and wasn't removed or I don't know ??
(2017-03-30, 12:19)JohnnySSH Wrote: Is something wrong with the authentication system with the addon?? As in has Facebook changed something in their API or so..??

Thanks.

Hello,

Just installed Facebook Media 0.9.16.

After entering auth code on auth.2ndmind web page I got redirected to FB page to authorize app access. Next I got redirected to 2ndmind page once again but this time it was totally empty - just white screen.

On Kodi nothing happened. Countdown timer was still running and after it ended I got an error as showed on photo attached.

Tried several times with same result Undecided.

Regards,
Lucas

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon2