Show End Time for video objects
Another problem with viewing the end time info in library view... it is not a static value. So if you bring up the library view, then walk away and come back 10 minutes later, that end time wouldn't be correct unless the page was refreshed.
Night Skin displays what time my Movie/ Tv.Show is ending just like in the screen shot.

if you can look at the time and look at the duration of the movie and decided if you have enough time to finish it then you need to go back to grade school.

-=Jason=-
tungmeister Wrote:I believe what the OP is after is the end time being displayed before the media has been opened for playing so he can make the decision before selecting.

Yep, I was asking to be able to see it in library view. I know not everyone likes this idea, but I think it should at least be an option. I came from the MediaBrowser group and converted over to XBMC. We had this feature with MB and a ton of people loved it!
Ya know, you might be able to accomplish this another way via a smartplaylist.
Hi, @ghostelement

Were you able to find a way to do this?

With today's versions I hope there is a method to have the end time before starting a content, also displayed in a dialogvideoinfo.xml
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤
Kodi is able to display Time Ending while navigating a library.  The Time Ending also auto updates each minute while remaining focused on the title.  If you walk away, when you return it will show the new Time Ending.  Afaik, it's skin dependent.  This is Aeon Nox Silvo using the MyFlix view.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2022-12-02, 04:17)brazen1 Wrote: Kodi is able to display Time Ending while navigating a library.  The Time Ending also auto updates each minute while remaining focused on the title.  If you walk away, when you return it will show the new Time Ending.  Afaik, it's skin dependent.  This is Aeon Nox Silvo using the MyFlix view.
Thanks a lot, i managed to find it in the skin you showed me.
It doesn't matter which skin you use, just add the code in the XML part.
If it helps someone, here is the code to insert:

xml:
$INFO[ListItem.EndTime]

(+1 for the help provided)
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show End Time for video objects0