• 9(current)
Windows Phone 7 XBMC Remote
Hi,

I've got a question about XBMC remotes for Windows phones. I've tried every one I can find and none of them seem to solve my problem.

I want to be able to control XBMC running on a PC without a monitor. So obvisouly I'm only converned about music / audio.

All the remote apps I've tried only seem to concentrate on library music. But I have a couple of UPnP connections to radio stations coming from a DVBViewer recording service. I've also got connections to the UPnP folders containing the radio stations in my favourites.

Is there any way I can get at these from the remote and set them off? Is there a way I can get at favourites, or the non-library view of my music sources?

Thanks!
Good to see development on XBMC apps for WP Smile

Are you planning to add a Wake-on-LAN feature? (a must-have for me)
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
Has dev abandoned this app?
(2012-03-12, 19:50)nicbot Wrote: Has dev abandoned this app?
No, I have not abandon it Smile.
Are there any issues you are looking to get fixed?

(2012-02-29, 01:34)Cthugha Wrote: Good to see development on XBMC apps for WP Smile

Are you planning to add a Wake-on-LAN feature? (a must-have for me)

I will look into it.
do you know how I can make an app that would send a url to xbmc?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Phone 7 XBMC Remote0