programs
i was wondering if there was a way i can add a program (shortcut) into XBMC i am wanting to install TVU player so when i start up XXBMC i can access it or even some internet shortcuts like youtube etc
i tried to have rocketdock to load straight away using instant sheller but that didnt work rocketdock is a program that sits on desktop that holds all shortcut interface kinda looks like the mac shortcut thingy at the bottom
There are various ways to run executables from XBMC, but they all require an addon. The most popular addon for this was called Launcher. I don't know if this has been ported to Dharma, but it's worth searching the forum. There's another addon that definitely does work with Dharma but I've forgotten it's name (sorry!). Again, try searching the forum.

If you want to launch a web site have a look at http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Usi...nal_player. This will work with any web site. For some sites like Youtube there are plugins that will retrieve content from the site.

JR
Yes there is now a Launcher port for Dharma. It works very well (as long as you don't have a CD in your drive.) If you do have a CD/DVD in your drive then launcher will not display your HDD's for some reason. I am not affiliated w/launcher but am working on a code fix for this.
I was nerdy, when nerdy wasn't cool! :p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
programs0