Not able to scrape new sources of TV shows
Hi,

I have been having a problem with XBMC Dharma Beta 2. Whenever I add a new episode to one one my old sources (such as the Bones folder) and update my library, it adds the episode to my library with no problems.

However, when I try to add a new TV show (by adding the TV show's folder as a new source) and update my library, the show is not added. I have tried this with multiple shows, including Fringe, Numb3rs, and Modern Family.

With each, I added the show's folder as a new independent source, set the source to TV show, and enabled the two options "Run automated scan" and "Selected folder contains a single TV show". When this is done, XBMC scans my library but does not scrape the shows. On viewing the "Set content" dialogue again, I find both the options to be disabled each time.

I have uploaded the debug log of an instance where I started the program and had XBMC update my library at http://pastebin.com/EeDBhP7v. I have highlighted the start and end of the section where it checks the folders.

I noticed that though it checks my old sources (according to the log), it does not check any of my new ones. On checking the sources.xml file, I found all my sources to be entered in the same way, with no difference between my old and new sources.

Thanks for any and all help in advance!
Hi,
The problem has persisted and I can't find a way to add new TV Shows... is there anybody who can help me?
I'm also experiencing this problem

Have tried numerous ways of solving including removing all nfo files and rescraping even changing folder locations, it is only happening with new shows added.

It will scrape the show if you try tv show information when not in library mode but still resets the single tv show option as deselected which means it will not be included in updates, so you have to reload the entire series everytime you get a new episode

Can you guys please do something about this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not able to scrape new sources of TV shows0