XBMC Dharma 2 - TheTVDB Scraper doesn't get me any info
I just can't get the add-on to download information. It scans, and stops. Nothing is found.

What is wrong?

I switched to Dharma 2 because I was missing posters on indiviual seasons in 9.11, but now I can't get any information at all!Angry
Hard to say what's going on with all the details in your debug log... Oh wait, no debug log.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Is your folder structure correct? Do you have folder contains a single show ticked? Does it need to be ticked? We need a lot of more information before we know why. Here is a nifty little article I wrote (using Dharma 2.) Click Here to Read. Hope this helps you out, if not give us just a little more information.
I was nerdy, when nerdy wasn't cool! :p

Hi!

Just upgraded to Dharma 2, and I can't the "TheTVDB" add-on to work properly.

I downloaded the newest version of TheTVDB add-on (since XBMC told me to), but when it starts, it doesn't add any info.

Code:
18:10:15 T:3936 M:2804625408  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
18:10:23 T:3936 M:2790551552  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:08

Well...no results.Sad The folder structure etc. is the same as it has always been.
I am having the exact same issue
Without debug logs you are uinlikely to get any assistance? And please don't attach them 'in-line'. Pastebin and link from here.
Here we go.... movie scraper works but TV shows does nothing.

http://pastebin.com/ynGta8Kz
Exclamation 
- delete me - =)
m4frame Wrote:Here we go.... movie scraper works but TV shows does nothing.

http://pastebin.com/ynGta8Kz
Not a debug log - no debug activity - see here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708
firefoxtamer Wrote:Is your folder structure correct? Here is a nifty little article I wrote (using Dharma 2.) Click Here to Read.

Thx for helping!

Ok, let's do this step by step;

1. This is my folder structure:

2. I always add the TV Shows one by one. That way it's easier to re-add a source. I also always choose "Folder only contains one TV Show" (or whatever it says in the English version).

3. When I add a source, I choose the folder that contains the "Season (n)" folders. F.ex. "The Simpsons." This worked very well in Camelot.

4. In Dharma 2, I do exactly the same thing - but nothing happens.

If I understood your post correctly, what you say is; The folder which is chosen while adding a source, is being ignored. It's the content IN that folder that counts.
This meaning if I add f.ex. Family Guy, where I have "Serier>Family Guy>Season 1" The scraper will search for "Season 1", thus not finding "Family Guy".

Am I correct? That's why I'll have to have a sub folder, so that it'll be "Serier>Family Guy>FAMILY GUY>Season 1"

Am I correct?

If so - WHY?

The only alternative for me then, is to choose "Serier" as a source, as I don't want double folders on every f***ing TV Show.

(Btw. Serier is Norwegian for Series, or TV Series/Shows)
NorDemoniac Wrote:Ok, let's do this step by step

STEP 1 - POST YOUR DEBUG LOG!! Seriously how many times has it been said in this thread!
Lightbulb 
I already did post it. There was nothing to see. You could've just answered me on my questions.

Anyways; I tried this out, and I was right. I chose the "serier" folder, and it worked. It seems like it ignores the chosen folder. It only looks on the parent or child folder.

So, after choosing it, everything was added to the library.
  • You didn't post a debug log - you posted a 2 line extract of what you thought was a debug log. What you quoted was NOT a debug log
  • As far as I know source should always be set against the parent folder, not the season folder.
  • Glad you got is sorted, but in future please follow advice. It is given for the right reasons .
Yeah sorry. I guess it wasn't the correct log-file then. I just found the one in app\roaming etc.

But it was the only relevant information which I could find. The rest looked normal.

Sorry about that, but at least I found the problem.

In camelot you cold add the folder containing seasons, and it would find the TV Show, maybe this could be added to the "TheTVDB" add-on? Several friends of mine have the same structure.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Dharma 2 - TheTVDB Scraper doesn't get me any info0