using extrafanart with T!
Using T! 3.10 and decided to try out extrafanart. Never used extrafanart before.

My movies are all in their own folders. So to test, I created an extrafanart in one of my movies folders and put 3 fanart images in there (fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg...)

I rescraped the movie but T! is only showing the fanart that is in the movie folder itself, none of the ones in the extrafanart folder. Is there something I have to do to enable this? Also, how often do the fanart pictures cycle?

P.S. checked the FAQ link in the sticky and didn't find any info pertaining to it.
it's not yet fully supported in T!
currently extrafanart is only used for Music, in the fullscreen visualization window.

i'm looking in to adding it to other places...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:it's not yet fully supported in T!
currently extrafanart is only used for Music, in the fullscreen visualization window.

i'm looking in to adding it to other places...

Ah, gotcha. I was under the impression it was working with tv shows/movies. Thanks for the clarification!
Star 
That would be a nice extra....(with music too?) entertain guests while I bring in the popcorn and before the trailer... better still how about an automate button for the whole shebang. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
using extrafanart with T!0