Disabled Repo Bug Help
Hi all,

I was using a previous version of XBMC and installed Bluecops Addon Repository. Long story short, I was having some issues with the repository and tried to disable it and re-enable it. Unfortunately, there was a bug in the version of XBMC I was using that did not allow you to re-enable an addon repository once it was disabled. Basically, once you disabled it, it was gone forever.

Thankfully this bug has been patched in the newer versions of XBMC (past r33911). I have built the newest version of XBMC (Linux) and installed it on my machine. Now, any repos that I disable show-up in the disabled repos category, and I can re-enable them successfully.

Unfortunately, Bluecops Addon Repository is still not showing up anywhere. I have tried deleting the repository from the OS (./xbmc/addons/) and re-installing. When I reinstall it says it is installed, but does't show up anywhere.

Deos anyone have any suggestions, or know if there is a "disabled" flag for repos somewhere that I can manually change?
lovely little corner you've gotten yourself into there Smile

i have only one solution; use something that can execute a sql on the Addons.db (e.g. sqlitebrowser in the repo) and exec 'delete from disabled'.
Thanks Spiff! That worked perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disabled Repo Bug Help0