• 81(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
for ATV2 i use trakt utilities with it, it won't update live watching though. and trakt only scans for watched stuff and uploads it, so u would have to restart it, i just restart xbmc
--
vote for Trakt on mashable if you like it :

http://mashable.com/follow/contests/mash...inee=trakt
Proud xbmp/xbmc/kodi user since early days of 1st gen xbox

Does trakt it work with a central database like mysql? I have installed the official plugin on all my 3 xbmc but it's not updating the website. am I missing something other than just configuring the settings on the plugin? oh and I am running a july build of eden
@DejaVu @prophetizer haven't had any other reports about that. Be happy to take a look at you xbmc.log to see if that gives any clues.

@HarryRosen I would think mysql would work yes, please attach your log (remove any passwords) so we can see what might be going on.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
@Shinu that is now an option each user can set on their profile. They can choose to show everything, only scrobbles, or only seen on their profile. It works like the other 2 profile sections that have settings dropdowns when viewing your own profile.
Will do, is the log the xbmc.log file?
How do I attach the file in the forum, i don't see the option
You can put it on pastebin or email it to [email protected]
I got it working, it seems that when I installed the zip file it created the script directory wrong, just renamed it to the proper name and it worked.
I'm either being thick here or missing something, where is the Trakt download link?
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
rectifyer Wrote:@Shinu that is now an option each user can set on their profile. They can choose to show everything, only scrobbles, or only seen on their profile. It works like the other 2 profile sections that have settings dropdowns when viewing your own profile.

Excellent work man! Thanx!
I'm using Eden, and the new Eden-comparable version of the trakt script, but I can't seem to get it to work. Don't know where to find the debug log to see what's wrong. Can someone help?
@DazNoonan the website (trakt.tv/downloads/xbmc) has instructions on how to install the plugin, you install from within xbmc dharma. If you're using eden, we recommend using trakt utilities.
@Rumik I recommend using trakt utilities if you're on eden. I'm actually going to update the site today to recommend that. It's more full featured and works better for eden than the dharma plugin is.
I am getting errors when trying to run Trakt Utilities on the pre eden i downloaded today. The dharma version is working fine. Where can I grab a debug log from (windows) to post, and where to post it.

Thank you
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10