Which Aeon skin to go for?
I'm a new XBMC user and enormous amount of skins available is getting me confused. I assume Aeon is considered the most "modern" type of skin, but under Aeon there are again all these different builds.

I want something that's actively developed (so XBMC updates will not leave the skin broken for long periods) and not overly complex. I want blu-ray case support (all my movies are blu-ray ISO's with <type>blu-ray</type> property defined in move.nfo) and preferably I want multiple fan art support (like slideshow style). I need a view that shows a larger number of posters on a screen (more then one row).

Your advice will be appreciated.
check out MQ2

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...hlight=mq2
I was a user of MQ2, because it's packed with features and eye candy, but unfortunately I've only got an ageing Athlon X2 processor and MQ2 is a bit laggy for me around the views and menus.

Aeon Nox, however is very slick for speed and gives you the beauty of Aeon. Development for Nox seems to be progressing very fast, but I hope features don't compromise the speed of this skin.

Just my 2 cents.
Aeon Nox is by far the fastest Aeon skin. You'll probably want to go for that unless you have a powerful media PC. AeonMQ has the most features, but Nox isn't far behind and supports most of the cool new stuff like bluray/dvd cases, tv tunes, cinema experience etc. Both are very actively developed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which Aeon skin to go for?0