question on games
I see a couple of skin shot, tha show nes, super nes, sega, etc box art game at the same time. I was wondering how do you go about doing this? Do you creat a folder for each game with the picture inside or folder with the images.
new to the xbmc.
thanks
I have been using xbmc for over a year already and still dont have much idea either on how to do this. but i am pretty sure that you can do it if you know some basic xml.

i wish there was a HOW TO on a getting a decent games library running on xbmc, i am guaranteed it would increase the user base and bring more people to discuss on the forums.

the more people involved in the project the bigger and better it will become
johnmacalister Wrote:I have been using xbmc for over a year already and still dont have much idea either on how to do this. but i am pretty sure that you can do it if you know some basic xml.

i wish there was a HOW TO on a getting a decent games library running on xbmc, i am guaranteed it would increase the user base and bring more people to discuss on the forums.

the more people involved in the project the bigger and better it will become

Like a video tutorial or something? or just a writeup?
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
Rom Collection Browser is by far the best way to play your ROMS via XBMC, but the setup file is rather difficult once a gui is in place for settings things up its going to Pwn

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:Rom Collection Browser is by far the best way to play your ROMS via XBMC, but the setup file is rather difficult once a gui is in place for settings things up its going to Pwn

-=Jason=-

agreed, that's the interface I am holding out for, the only thing thats got me worried is I am not sure what my revo 1600 with 2gb ram can handle game and emulator wise.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:agreed, that's the interface I am holding out for, the only thing thats got me worried is I am not sure what my revo 1600 with 2gb ram can handle game and emulator wise.

Initially I was looking into using ROM Collection browser but after a bit of research decided to go with HyperSpin. Hyperspin is an external Front End for
a lot of different emulators.

Below is a demo of how HyperSpin looks.
HyperSpin Video

And here's a video I recently uploaded showing Hulu integrated with XBMC but you can see the HyperSpin link on my Home list. Selecting it launches HyperSpin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-4GvqUa5bA

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
question on games0