Scraping movie art inside xbmc
Hi, I have done searches and from what I found I do not believe what I am going to ask is possible. I will ask anyway just incase I have over looked something.

For some time I have been using 3rd party apps to get all my movie art ( folder, fanart ). In an app like Ember for example I select the movie and it goes off and finds multiple images and lets me select which ones I wish to use.

Basically my question is.. Can this be done in XBMC? For example if I selected the movie and went into the info for that movie.. Is there A way of tell it to go off and find fanart from different sites ( as Ember does it ) and alllow me to select which one I use for that movie.

Thanks
Yes, you can do this with the builtin scrapers. If you don't like the image they grab by default, you can select either the "Get Thumbnail" or "Get Fanart" option and it will show other images that are available.
Yeah I have tried that but for some reason it is only showing local images not online ones. Is there a config file anywhere which would allow me to add new sources for images etc?
select refresh movie info

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping movie art inside xbmc0