View by artist within music playlist
I am using Aeon MQ 2, though this may be a general XBMC question as well. Within music, is there a way to have the same showcase view that is available when I click on Artists as when I click on an imported playlist?

I have a large music collection, and use playlists to help manage everything, though some playlists are still over 10,000 songs. What I would like to be able to do is have an Artist view within a playlist where I then have to click on the Artist in order to pull up all the albums. Would this be skin specific, or is it not possible at all?

Thanks
JHTom Wrote:I am using Aeon MQ 2, though this may be a general XBMC question as well. Within music, is there a way to have the same showcase view that is available when I click on Artists as when I click on an imported playlist?

I have a large music collection, and use playlists to help manage everything, though some playlists are still over 10,000 songs. What I would like to be able to do is have an Artist view within a playlist where I then have to click on the Artist in order to pull up all the albums. Would this be skin specific, or is it not possible at all?

Thanks

not possible on skin level, you could re-tag your music and use genres.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View by artist within music playlist0